Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Operation Krystal water FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Operation Krystal water EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Operation Krystal water EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Operation Krystal water EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Operation Krystal water EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Operation Krystal water EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Operation Krystal water Vote_lcap19%Operation Krystal water Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Operation Krystal water Vote_lcap6%Operation Krystal water Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Operation Krystal water Vote_lcap25%Operation Krystal water Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Operation Krystal water Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Operation Krystal water

Go down 
+2
Opheria
Jacob "Badtrooper"
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Yes I know this would never happen, but I think it'd be cool if some day we could pull the resources to do this.

Materials

Four boats (preferably two 18 footers, one large sail boat, and a small 6 footer)
As many SAWS as possible
As many RPG's as possible
A lot of crazy bastards!!!

I can't think of an actual plot because I'm to tired from work to piece together a plot; but here's how I'd think it'd roll.

A crack team of Mercenaries are sent by A third rate country to stop a drug Cartel from shipping a large amount of Cocaine over water. The said Mercenaries are loaded to the teeth with heavy weapons such as SAW's. what they didn't expect was the Cartel was RPG's that could blow the Merc's right out of the water.

IT's ALL OUT WAR ON THE OCEAN BLUE!!!

Of course for safety reasons we woud have to have a set speed the boats could go, say 15 MPh?
We'd also have to use Bio BB's, since the BB's would be falling in the water and we don't want to kill any fish. Also all boats would have to stay at least 25 feet from each other to avoid ramming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Okay I lied, I came up with a plot.

Kwargagagastan (fake country) is attempting to crack down on the drug trading going on on the Kwargagagastan River. They hired a PMC company, AMP to help crack down on the drug trade with permission to use all force nessery. AMP has recieved word that a small shipment is heading across the river. Normally this would be a low key mission, but intel suggests that one of the Drug Lords,Aliba Jugag, is accompanying this shipment to make new contacts accross the river. He is a high priority target and this changes everything.

Camo requirements:

Cartel: Civies (your all going to be on the same boat so no need to get fancy)
AMP mercs: any camo you have(your all going to be on the same boat so no need to get fancy)

Rules: No grenades or RPG's. Grenades might fall in the water and it would be a waste of money and bad for the ecosystem.

Cartel: would get the small 6 foot boat and the large sail boat. The large sail boat would be there "main boat" and Aliba Jugag will be located on it.

AMP: will get the medium size boats.

AMP Respawn

If you get hit, you must stop fireing and find a safe place to locate yourself to protect you from getting hit again. Do not complain if you get hit afterwards, the people on the boat are firing from a moving platform at a moving platform and they don't meen to hit you.

If your driver gets hit or enough people get hit on the boat that you feel that you are no longer effective, you must stop the boat, yell that you are out, and drive back to shore. Once you get back to shore you must wait for two minutes to go back into play

Cartel:

Same respawn rules apply for the 6 footer as the AMP boats get.

If you are on the sail boat and you get hit you are out when you are out. Go to a spot where you think you won't get shot.(This is because Aliba Jugag is on the boat and if he dies the game is over, we can't have the Important boat going back to respawn)

Cartel win: The game is rather finished when the Sail boat reaches the opposite side of the shore or any other pre determined spot.

AMP win: Aliba Jugag is killed or... Soccer ball(grenade) is thrown into the sail boat. A soccer ball is chosen because it is boyant in the water and can be retrieved.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Why not use tennis balls (do they even float?) they are closer to the proper size of a grenade and if they float they are also easy to retrieve.

I also wanted to know where you plan on having this little naval battle without us causing/getting into some serious trouble in the process?
Back to top Go down
autoxgt
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:30 pm

W e could just get some non operational boats from craigslist and beach them at Firezone about 25' from each other and if you have to respawn behind the boats. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
darkcloud643

darkcloud643

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:42 pm

You can do what autoxgt said and have boats on a shore, but instead of actually getting into the water and possibly getting in some trouble why not have it on the shore. Use the boats as protection and the objective is to get the "smuggled goods" to the docks. Could start near woods and move out to the beach and have two forces: 1. protecting the beach 2. getting to the drop zone?

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
6FTCOW
COLONEL
COLONEL
6FTCOW

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Just wanted to throw out a welcome to Darkcloud...welcome to the forum m8!
Back to top Go down
darkcloud643

darkcloud643

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:16 am

Thanks! I some how got here through the FA forums.
Been trying to find a good local group to play with, I've never been to an actual event so I'm excited to see what I can find on here.

_sorry got off topic on this forum ^_^
Back to top Go down
autoxgt
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:38 am

If I didnt find you over there, Tedder would have. Very Happy
I also see that Mark tracked you down over there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 am

it is a great scenerio in theory but it is impossable due to us not having access to those kind of craft and if we did get the boats and tried to pull it off we would get rounded up by the coast guard.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm

This is why I said it was impossible in the description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Krystal water   Operation Krystal water Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Krystal water
Page 1 of 1