HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch      FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  MemberlistMemberlist  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      UsergroupsUsergroups  PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
25%
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 pm
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Share | 

Minors at the firezone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JoseS13

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 am

I think we had two minors playing at the pickup game yesterday. Both of them played well and were responsible with their weapons. Not all minors are mature enough to play but there are def. some that can play and fit right in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 am

cool, good to hear. if we do a SUNDAY ( Hint to SHAR) game next ill get my bro and his friend to come. they are actually very good and call there hits.

View user profile
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 am

ok now that the comedy is out of my system here are my ideas as to how the rules need to be.

1. minors are required to wear FULL SEAL eye protection, preferably a full face protection at all times during play. adults are encouraged to do the same but may wear safety glasses at their discretion.

2. Minimum engagement distance is 10 feet. anyone breaking this rule gets one warning and after that is removed from the game.

3. hit calling is a must. anyone found repeatedly not calling valid hits will be removed. ( dont be a real tree)

4. fps limits for all full auto capable AEG's is 450fps. 600 fps for snipers w/ a 100 foot minimum engagement distance. if you are shooting on the upper edges of the limits please be mindful of you targets ( No face shots if you can avoid it).

5. NO BLIND FIRING. anyone found doing this will be warned once and then told to leave if it happens again.

6. minors are required to have a parent or guardian A: play with them for there first game ( if they dont have a gun for the adult im sure we can find a spare for them to use) and B. parent or guardian must sign a release waver for shar before the minor is allowed to play. Parents, please be aware that Airsoft is an inherently dangerous activity where people sometimes get hurt by accident. we are not intentionally trying to hurt your kid. please do not try and fight me if i leave a red welt on your kids arm and he is crying. i was not trying to hurt him.

7. 16 years of age is the minimum age to play with us. we are not trying to be dicks but we have to draw the line somewhere. anyone under 16 will require shar's personal approval.

8. in game admins will be introduced at the game briefing prior to start. admins will have final say on the field in all SAFETY matters. as far as points go I dont know who should be in charge of that but they need to be impartial. maybe the admins rotate out one round each and that person has all say on that matter as well as Safety.

these are just my ideas, please give some input as it is just an idea.

Mark

Last edited by markPredator2-58 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Mark, I think you hit the nail on the head, sounds good I would like to see what Shar thinks? Bob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Mark's rules our spot on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:48 pm

any asian guys who are minors who have SINGLE mothers please pm me. we will run a special game for you guys.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
easy E
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 pm

this post was erased by the army of asian men ruled by sixfootcow

Last edited by easy E on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 pm

admin-AirborneShar wrote:
any asian guys who are minors who have SINGLE mothers please pm me. we will run a special game for you guys.

lol!

Shar will put you guys on the field and your moms on the Youtube

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
6FTCOW
COLONEL
COLONEL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Huh...Ed I didn't know your bread was buttered that way....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:33 pm

these roam my house on a regualr basis....
my fav was the one in 1:53
funny, i didnt know ed goes that way either!

Back to top Go down
easy E
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:39 pm

are you sure u read that right eric? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 pm

read it again ed lol!

Back to top Go down
6FTCOW
COLONEL
COLONEL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 pm

LOL you bastard! I'll make an asian man army!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FA-Chris M
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 pm

markPredator2-58 wrote:

1. minors are required to wear FULL SEAL eye protection, preferably a full face protection at all times during play. adults are encouraged to do the same but may wear safety glasses at their discretion.

2. Minimum engagement distance is 10 feet. anyone breaking this rule gets one warning and after that is removed from the game.

3. hit calling is a must. anyone found repeatedly not calling valid hits will be removed. ( dont be a real tree)

4. fps limits for all full auto capable AEG's is 450fps. 600 fps for snipers w/ a 75 foot minimum engagement distance. if you are shooting on the upper edges of the limits please be mindful of you targets ( No face shots if you can avoid it).

5. minors are required to have a parent or guardian A: play with them for there first game ( if they dont have a gun for the adult im sure we can find a spare for them to use) and B. parent or guardian must sign a release waver for shar before the minor is allowed to play. Parents, please be aware that Airsoft is an inherently dangerous activity where people sometimes get hurt by accident. we are not intentionally trying to hurt your kid. please do not try and fight me if i leave a red welt on your kids arm and he is crying. i was not trying to hurt him.

6. 16 years of age is the minimum age to play with us. we are not trying to be dicks but we have to draw the line somewhere. anyone under 16 will require shar's personal approval.

these are just my ideas, please give some input as it is just an idea.

Mark

I completely agree that Mark is on the right track here except for one point.

I disagree with the 600 FPS bolt action at 75 feet. It's basically raising the FPS and lowering the minimum engagement distance at the same time. No offense Mark but that is just not a good idea. I'll have you stand at 75 feet, take a shot in the head with my 590 bolt action and see what I mean... :-/

To be honest, even if you were willing to take such a test shot, I'd not be able to pull the trigger. I like you too much to cause such pain on purpose.

The 100 foot rule as held my most of the country was put in place because no one carries range finders and very few people really have any idea how far 100 feet really is, especially in the woods. Thinking 100 feet puts in their head the idea that someone needs to be a "good distance" away to take a shot. 75 feet just seems like too little and is asking for a poorly judged close range shot.

It's sort of like the difference between something being $10.00 and $9.99. It's only a penny difference but the pure psychological aspect of it makes you think it's a much better deal. Call it 75 feet and we'll have people shooting at 50. Call it 100 and we're more likely to have people shooting at 75-125+. I know this from real life experience both personally and watching others. Please trust me on this one.

Adding to the 10 feet bang rule, we also need to really enforce the blind firing rule, especially when it comes to the awesome buildings I know are going to be re-built in the future! Seeing someone run up, stick their gun into a window and full autoing just cannot be tolerate, epecially with 450 FPS.

The other key word here is ENFORCE. I know Shar does not like to be the bad guy. I know he wants everyone to come and have fun. I've seen Tedder lay/drop/throw his gun to the ground to go "talk" to offending players and I admire him for this. Not saying I lack admiration for Shar in the least because I personally do not like being a "bad guy" myself. I'm just saying that we as "Firezone vets" need to really band together and make sure that if we see a player breaking the rules that we support one another in reminding the player that he/she is out of line. If he/she chooses to continue to break the rule, we as Firezone vets need to band together to give the player the bad news that they are not welcome back.

Having worked in the school system for several years I can honestly say, the best run schools were made up of teachers and administration who are all on the same page with regards to taking care of problems and being consistent. The schools where teachers and administration all had very different thoughts about how problems should be treated are the schools I refuse to visit any longer. The kids walk all over the teachers because they know that if they get in trouble from one teacher, they will just repeat the offending behavior around another teacher who has less care and get away with it.

Between Shar, Tedder, Sharky, Erik, Mark, Ed, Geist, Badtrooper, Holden, Auto and myself (sorry if I left anyone out), I feel like we have a really good group of guys that can demand the respect for each other, the sport and the field that we need from players who attend Firezone games.

Demand such respect and the players will realize Firezone means business! Very Happy

And when I say demand, I don't mean we have to be "dicks" about it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:01 pm

THESE ARE MY FIRST RECRUITS

Back to top Go down
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

i think fireman is right with the 100 ft sniper rule. my reason for 600fps is that some gas snipers are coming out of the box in that area and im trying to accommodate them. are far as blind firing i agree and will add it in. just an oversight on my part. and as far as enforcement I know that I have no problem being the bad guy and still being cool about it. I will promise not to give the simmons briefing either.

View user profile
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm

I was training a new batch of recruits for the next game in my pool. pay attention to what the one in the blue sitting next to me does with her mouth 3/4 towards the end Smile

Back to top Go down
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Now I see what Shar is doing so that he dose not have time to post on the forum. keep up the good work Shar two thumbs up to you my friend. Bob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:46 pm

I don't entirely see why we're making such a big deal about miners... I mean how can you even tell they're miners without their helmets and shovels?... Wait. Curse you English Language!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Archer - As I began to read your post I was over here going "oh I've got to make a joke of the misspelling". Damn you for beating me to the punch! Ha ha ha

On a side note, Miners tend to not call hits so we don't like to play with them. Their helmets and hardened skin make them rarely feel a hit. It's really quite infuriating! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 am

Someone should rename this to Minors/Asian Women at the Firezone.

Does anyone have a good chrono? If you really want to get detailed, come up with a list of different FPS limits for different weights. Maybe .2's can run at a higher FPS then .25's, but some might choose to run .25's for better distance depending on the scenario.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:06 am

inmediasres wrote:
Someone should rename this to Minors/Asian Women at the Firezone.

Does anyone have a good chrono? If you really want to get detailed, come up with a list of different FPS limits for different weights. Maybe .2's can run at a higher FPS then .25's, but some might choose to run .25's for better distance depending on the scenario.

If you were going to get into that kind of limitations, it would be easier to limit based on Jules. In theory, a .2g at 450FPS is 2.0 Jules and a .25 at 430FPS (tested with .2) is also 2.0 jules. So you would just limit guns to a maximum Jule rating and test based on the BB they plan on using. The velocity is lower but the projectile is heavier so it will net the same impact energy.
Disclaimer: The figures above are not exact and are on EXAMPLES. I dont know the numbers off the top of my head but do have a chrono to test the theory if needed. Very Happy

They run a lot of game in Asia that way but the usually go with something in the 1.x jule range.

www.airsoftreloaded.com
Local online store. Field vendor.

contact@airsoftreloaded.com
Store email

www.airsoftcfl.com
Store forum for ALL local games and store news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:10 am

THAT'S IT! We can have Asian women AND FPS limitations if we all... GO TO ASIA!

Sign me up. I'm packing my bags and downloading a translator app for my iPhone as we speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:15 am

im not in for this one. asians usually dont like me. but if anyone wants to go to central america, south America, any of the south pacific islands, the Caribbean or israel im down for that trip

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   

Back to top Go down

Minors at the firezone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next