HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch      FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  MemberlistMemberlist  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      UsergroupsUsergroups  PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
19%
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
25%
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
6%
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:15 pm
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Share | 

END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm

"END OF DAYS 36hr Op." Hosted by EX-PD SWAT TEAM

36 HOUR OVERNIGHT GAME @ XPX in Kissimmee

Date:
JUNE 5th - 6th (on-site camping opens Friday afternoon June 4th for gamers)

Cost:
$65 Preregister
$75 Saturday Walk-On 2 day overnight pass
$35 one day pass, valid on Saturday or Sunday from 10am-7pm

****All players MUST be 18 years of age and older ONLY!!!*****

See link below for XPX field pix and location info.

http://www.xtremepaintballxperience.com/Main...

STORY LINE: "End Of Days"

The civilized world as we know it is under martial law and our government has all but collapsed. Only a small fragment of justice can be found in this now cold and desolate world. Freedom Fighters, American Soldiers left over from the last great war, a hand full of extreme loyalist to the Constitution and a few police are all that remain. They are the only chance that liberty will once again prevail. The once mighty United States has fallen under siege from the man they call "The Chosen One." His ruthless army kills everything in sight and is slowly taking control around the globe. Legend has it, that with his rise to power, he will bring about "the end of days."

You guys asked for an all out, everything goes game, well this is it! This will be a full-on 2 day overnight war game, with players camping in the gaming area. Bring your own MRE's (food/water) tents and camping gear that you will need, as the game will only stop during the day to change field locations and scenarios once an objective is achieved. The overnight game will run without interruption and each team will have a set camp site in gaming area. Camp sites are subject to attack at any time!!!

There will be a list of multiple objectives for each daytime game. Each team will have the chance of gaining the upper hand by securing key items (won during the day games) that will aid in winning the overnight 12 hour Operation.

Example.... 1. If team Blue has captured a "smoke pyro bomb" laying in the field at some point during the game and team Red happens to win the overall scenario. Team Red can opt to take the bomb away from team Blue and add it to their arsenal for the next scenario. Leaving the Blue team with nothing.

Example.... 2. If your team ends up with the "smoke pyro bomb" for the 12hr night game. You can use it to temporarily destroy the generator (for about 10-15 minutes of complete darkness) that is running the giant flood lights in center of the field. By doing this, it will also kill all the lights at the other teams main camp site! Now there is a nice advantage!

We will have captured POW's to be freed from a prison base!

Downed pilots in the jungle that need to be rescued!

Hard core, simi-auto ONLY "force-on-force death match" to test your skill!

A wicked twist on a night time "glow stick capture the flag" game.

AND YES!!!! We will have a "pistol/shotgun" only op in the new CQB area.

Plus much much more!

This is just a small taste of what we have planned for the biggest game of the year!

We will have 2 golf carts (one per team) as "Medic Wagons" that will transport the wounded to their respective respawn areas. So players can maximize play time. Medic Wagons CANNOT be shot at by players on either team! They are for wounded transport only.

Players, if you have an ATV or Golf Cart that you would like to bring to the game....It can be used as a "Team Safety Transport" for your respective team. It can be used to move players all around the battle zone. As with Medic Wagons, players on ATV's and Golf Carts CANNOT be shot at by players on either team! ATV's and Golf Carts are NOT, I REPEAT NOT, permitted to leave the dirt roads. Only after players have dismounted the vehicle and it has cleared the roadway from being in the line of fire, are the players once again live targets.

Just to keep you always on your toes. We will have a large sound system set up blasting real life war sounds all across the battle field, both day and night. Adding true, life like bombs exploding, machine gun fire, airplanes flying overhead and much much more! Sound never stops in the heat of battle. So the audio will only pause for short, intermittent breaks in fighting. Giving you the ultimate mil-sim gaming experience!

***There will be an XPX food vendor on site with burgers, hot dogs and soda pop during the daytime games.***

GATES OPEN: Friday June 4th @ 5pm for early campers.

CHECK-IN OPEN: Saturday 8am along with Chrono Station

BRIEFING: 9:30am

GAME START: 10am sharp Saturday morning June 5th.

GOOD GUY
UNIFORMS:

American Soldiers: ACU, Woodland, Tiger Stripe or OD Green
Constitutionalists: Street Clothes
Police / S.W.A.T.: Full Black Tactical or Realtree

BAD GUYS
UNIFORMS:

The Chosen Army: Multicam or MARPAT, Tan Clothing or Desert Camo

****** ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A RED FLASHING L.E.D. KILL LIGHT FOR NIGHT GAME ******
ALL Players MUST also bring a RED KILL RAG to use in the daytime games.

We will have both for sale at the game as a set for $7.00 .

Above ground fire pits with screens (like the ones sold at Home Depot) or small gas grills are aloud in gaming campsites for overnight cooking.

If you have atv's or golf carts, bring them.

Night Vision Goggles, bring them.

Large spotlights, bring them.

This is full-on WAR FOR 48 HOURS!!!!!!

Some pyro will be aloud.....at admins discretion.

*************************** FA-Rules *****************************

Full face mask or paintball rated, full seal goggles ONLY! For your safety.....they must be worn at ALL TIMES while inside the gaming area! NO EXCEPTIONS.....

This means NO sun glasses or safety glasses.

Bio BB's are NOT required

Velocity Limits:

* 350 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for all indoor CQB style games.
* 400 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for all full-auto airsofts.
* 500 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for all semi-auto sniper airsofts.
* 550 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for bolt action snipers.

Preregister link below........
http://www.floridaairsoft.com/forums/messages.php?forumID=10&topicname=%22End%20Of%20Days%22%20%20RSVP%20@%20$65&topicID=11024#115778

Youtube video link of above game info:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hxptA3mtWM

Contact game host:
Crazywolf
407-456-9446
expdswat@yahoo.com[b]

Last edited by TAC-1 EX-PD on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FA-Chris M
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:32 am

Crazywolf - I sent you an email to the address you have listed on FA. Please let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:37 am

Crazywolf. Dont for get 550fps for bolt action snipers.
Also, does XPX require Bio BB's on thier field?

www.airsoftreloaded.com
Local online store. Field vendor.

contact@airsoftreloaded.com
Store email

www.airsoftcfl.com
Store forum for ALL local games and store news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Got it fixed Autoxgt.

Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 am

I guess 18+ is included in the 18+ rules?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:28 am

Yes sir. How close are you Trooper?

www.airsoftreloaded.com

Store email

www.airsoftcfl.com
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:37 am

Not close enough.

I'll be 5 days from 16 then.
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm 17 would I be able to come to this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Rules are rules man, unless you'll be 18 then I think you won't make it.

I'm working on a 32 hour game at OCP early July, I'll be making an official announcement soon.
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Cool. What is your real name? I wonder if I've played with you before at OCP... I've only really played there once but you never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:41 pm

I haven't played in FOREVVVER there. PM me and I'll give you my contact info.
Back to top Go down
TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:30 pm

FA rules are 18 and older.....sorry guys.....there will be plenty more big games in the future that you can attend. I'm gonna get together with Shar and see about hosting a "father/son" type game for everyone this summer. I know there are some responsible young men under 18 that understand common sense for safety. Just keep watching the threads.....

Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 pm

I understand, and like I said I'm setting up my own 18 and under game. It's all good

Also you might want to want to clarify that it's 18+ in the post and everyone else you put it, because I can guarantee other minors will ask.
Back to top Go down
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Yeah I forgot to point that out to you TAC-1.
I added in the "18 and up" to the info when I posted it everywhare else.
Ypu will only have to fix it here and on FA.

www.airsoftreloaded.com

Store email

www.airsoftcfl.com
Back to top Go down
TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:50 am

I had it fixed once and then I re-did the page and left it out........Got it fixed AGAIN!

TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:01 pm

TAC-1 EX-PD wrote:
"END OF DAYS 36hr Op." Hosted by EX-PD SWAT TEAM

36 HOUR OVERNIGHT GAME @ XPX in Kissimmee

Date:
JUNE 5th - 6th (on-site camping opens Friday afternoon June 4th for gamers)

Cost:
$65 Preregister
$75 Saturday Walk-On 2 day overnight pass
$35 one day pass, valid on Saturday or Sunday from 10am-7pm

****All players MUST be 18 years of age and older ONLY!!!*****

See link below for XPX field pix and location info.

http://www.xtremepaintballxperience.com/Main...

STORY LINE: "End Of Days"

The civilized world as we know it is under martial law and our government has all but collapsed. Only a small fragment of justice can be found in this now cold and desolate world. Freedom Fighters, American Soldiers left over from the last great war, a hand full of extreme loyalist to the Constitution and a few police are all that remain. They are the only chance that liberty will once again prevail. The once mighty United States has fallen under siege from the man they call "The Chosen One." His ruthless army kills everything in sight and is slowly taking control around the globe. Legend has it, that with his rise to power, he will bring about "the end of days."

You guys asked for an all out, everything goes game, well this is it! This will be a full-on 2 day overnight war game, with players camping in the gaming area. Bring your own MRE's (food/water) tents and camping gear that you will need, as the game will only stop during the day to change field locations and scenarios once an objective is achieved. The overnight game will run without interruption and each team will have a set camp site in gaming area. Camp sites are subject to attack at any time!!!

There will be a list of multiple objectives for each daytime game. Each team will have the chance of gaining the upper hand by securing key items (won during the day games) that will aid in winning the overnight 12 hour Operation.

Example.... 1. If team Blue has captured a "smoke pyro bomb" laying in the field at some point during the game and team Red happens to win the overall scenario. Team Red can opt to take the bomb away from team Blue and add it to their arsenal for the next scenario. Leaving the Blue team with nothing.

Example.... 2. If your team ends up with the "smoke pyro bomb" for the 12hr night game. You can use it to temporarily destroy the generator (for about 10-15 minutes of complete darkness) that is running the giant flood lights in center of the field. By doing this, it will also kill all the lights at the other teams main camp site! Now there is a nice advantage!

We will have captured POW's to be freed from a prison base!

Downed pilots in the jungle that need to be rescued!

Hard core, simi-auto ONLY "force-on-force death match" to test your skill!

A wicked twist on a night time "glow stick capture the flag" game.

AND YES!!!! We will have a "pistol/shotgun" only op in the new CQB area.

Plus much much more!

This is just a small taste of what we have planned for the biggest game of the year!

We will have 2 golf carts (one per team) as "Medic Wagons" that will transport the wounded to their respective respawn areas. So players can maximize play time. Medic Wagons CANNOT be shot at by players on either team! They are for wounded transport only.

Players, if you have an ATV or Golf Cart that you would like to bring to the game....It can be used as a "Team Safety Transport" for your respective team. It can be used to move players all around the battle zone. As with Medic Wagons, players on ATV's and Golf Carts CANNOT be shot at by players on either team! ATV's and Golf Carts are NOT, I REPEAT NOT, permitted to leave the dirt roads. Only after players have dismounted the vehicle and it has cleared the roadway from being in the line of fire, are the players once again live targets.

Just to keep you always on your toes. We will have a large sound system set up blasting real life war sounds all across the battle field, both day and night. Adding true, life like bombs exploding, machine gun fire, airplanes flying overhead and much much more! Sound never stops in the heat of battle. So the audio will only pause for short, intermittent breaks in fighting. Giving you the ultimate mil-sim gaming experience!

***There will be an XPX food vendor on site with burgers, hot dogs and soda pop during the daytime games.***

GATES OPEN: Friday June 4th @ 5pm for early campers.

CHECK-IN OPEN: Saturday 8am along with Chrono Station

BRIEFING: 9:30am

GAME START: 10am sharp Saturday morning June 5th.

GOOD GUY
UNIFORMS:

American Soldiers: ACU, Woodland, Tiger Stripe or OD Green
Constitutionalists: Street Clothes
Police / S.W.A.T.: Full Black Tactical or Realtree

BAD GUYS
UNIFORMS:

The Chosen Army: Multicam or MARPAT, Tan Clothing or Desert Camo

****** ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A RED FLASHING L.E.D. KILL LIGHT FOR NIGHT GAME ******
They can be purchased at Home Depot or will be for sale at game for $5.00
You will also need a RED KILL RAG for daytime games.

Above ground fire pits with screens (like the ones sold at Home Depot) or small gas grills are aloud in gaming campsites for overnight cooking.

If you have atv's or golf carts, bring them.

Night Vision Goggles, bring them.

Large spotlights, bring them.

This is full-on WAR FOR 48 HOURS!!!!!!

Some pyro will be aloud.....at admins discretion.

*************************** FA-Rules *****************************

Full face mask or paintball rated, full seal goggles ONLY! For your safety.....they must be worn at ALL TIMES while inside the gaming area! NO EXCEPTIONS.....

This means NO sun glasses or safety glasses.

Bio BB's are NOT required

Velocity Limits:

* 350 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for all indoor CQB style games.
* 400 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for all full-auto airsofts.
* 500 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for all semi-auto sniper airsofts.
* 550 fps limit with .2 gram Marui BB for bolt action snipers.

Preregister link below........
http://www.floridaairsoft.com/forums/messages.php?forumID=10&topicname=%22End%20Of%20Days%22%20%20RSVP%20@%20$65&topicID=11024#115778

Youtube video link of above game info:

Contact game host:
Crazywolf
407-456-9446
expdswat@yahoo.com[b]

FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:12 pm

When will the pre-reg price end?

I REALLY like the one day price too for people who have to work a day and otherwise would not have come. REALLY good idea!
Back to top Go down
TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sat May 01, 2010 12:20 am

************** ATTENTION PLAYERS & TEAMS ****************

Please post here If you will be bringing your OWN ATV or GOLF CART to use at the game. I need to know how many will be in use. The roads at this field can only accommodate so many and I may have to set a cap on how many will be aloud.

So be sure to get your name on the list first, to ensure you will be able to use it come game time!

darkcloud643

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Wed May 05, 2010 7:23 am

Mark me down for a one day pass on Saturday, as of now. Smile

View user profile
TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Thu May 06, 2010 4:14 pm

Darkcloud....your covered on my list.

FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Thu May 06, 2010 4:59 pm

Can I bring a rickshaw?

Hey Shar! How good are you at pulling rickshaws?

Ha ha ha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm

You might want to save it for the next 'Nam game.

www.airsoftreloaded.com

Store email

www.airsoftcfl.com
Back to top Go down
TAC-1 EX-PD
SERGEANT
SERGEANT

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Sat May 08, 2010 9:04 am

*****************GAME UPDATE****************

PLAYERS....Due to safety concerns at XPX, I am having to add a cap for the ATV's and golf carts, as the roads will only safely support so many. If you want to bring your vehicle....post now! I only have 8 slots left for the game and I will need to know what team you will be playing on.

There will be a limit of 5 ATV's or golf carts per team. A total of 10 for the game and 2 slots are already spoken for. This cap does NOT include the vehicles used for admin and respawn carts during said games.

I don't want any crashes or accidents at 3am. Lets be safe and responsible players. Post now if your bringing a vehicle!!!

SHWELL

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Wed May 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey guys, I got a question on Youtube that hopefully someone can help out with...

"Justsomeguy here, me and Wolf531 wanna get to this game, We lack a ride but I have gas money if needed, Please tell me if anyone is in the Tampa Area can give us a ride, We'd greatly appreciate it, Thanks"

This is the vid he asked the question on:

I told him to sign up on the site and ask here as well. I hope someone can hook them up... I would, but Tampa and Deltona are not exactly close to each other..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airsoftnoobflorida.freeforums.org/index.php
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   Wed May 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Bad part is I am coming from the other side of the state Or I would be glad to give rides to those in need I think they may have a little better luck on FA Since the majority of the people here are central

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th   

Back to top Go down

END OF DAYS 48 hour game.....June 5th-6th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next