Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap19%HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap6%HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap19%HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap6%HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcap25%HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS
Geist

HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:15 am

RADIOS:

Motorola MT 1000 VHF 99 Ch w/ MDC front. This is a 1 owner radio, purchased by me in 1995. Excellent condition, 9/10 physically, was almost always carried in a carry-case. Everything works, has all tags, stickers, escusions, etc in-place, knobs, buttons, etc all in good shape, works very well no problems. Has the MDC 600/1200 "man down" front on it. Has the 3 inch public safety belt clip. Connector cover is in-place. Includes the radio, belt clip, accessory cover, OEM antenna and OEM rapid-rate charger. Asking $150

Motorola MT 1000 99 Ch Model Convert-a-com. This is the Genesis series convert-a-com that was purchased for the above radio. This unit allows the radio to use an external mic, speaker, controls and antenna. Makes for a great mobile radio in the car and then you just take the portable out and carry it with you. Charges the portable radio battery also. Unit has all parts included and is in 9/10 condition. Includes the convert-a-com unit, hand mic (black or traditional off white whichever you prefer), external speaker (6 watt, not the amplified 12 watt), mounting bracket, and key to lock the radio into the unit. The only thing not included is the power cable, but this can be purchases thru Motorola or you can easily make one. Asking $150

Motorola Visar VHF 16 Ch PAIR and spare parts. Both Model # H05KDD9AA4DN These are a pair, programmed alike. They were puchased for a project and never did anything else with them. 1 of them works just fine, Tx and Rx no problems. The other I think just has a bad front, the speaker has static in it and sounds tinny on Rx and has no audio on Tx. I purchases them with intent to put a new front on the 1 and just never had the time to mess with it. I will include a bag of spare parts, that includes extra buttons, knobs, accessory port covers, etc. In there are 4 spare fronts with speaker and flex for the radio that are used but working, speaker, flex w/ volume pot that I purchases to replace the one with the bad speaker / mic. If you have the time and / or know-how to work on these this would be a great deal. Includes is the pair of radios, two OEM stubby VHF visar antennas, accessory port covers, and the bag of spare parts including the extra fronts that can be used to repair. I'm asking $125 for all.

Motorola Visar VHF 16 Ch w/ DTMF front. Model # H05KDH9AA7BN This radio is not working. Unknown why. Maybe just a fuse, maybe more. Physically it is in a 9/10 condition. Purchased in a lot of radios and never had time to play with it to see what is wrong with it. IF you have the time or know-how to work on these would be a great deal. Includes the radio and OEM stubby VHF visar antenna. Asking $20 (the antenna is worth almost that)

Motorola Radius / Maxtrac M300 Mobile 32 Ch 16 pin Accy. VHF Radio is in 8/10 condition physically, a lil wear to the buttons and front panel. Includes radio and hand mic as well as the 16 pin accy connector plug and cigarette lighter cable. Asking $120

Motorola Radius / Maxtrac M300 Mobile 16 Ch 5 pin Accy. VHF Radio is in 8/10 condition physically, a lil wear to the buttons and front panel. Includes radio and hand mic and ciagrette lighter cable. Asking $100

Motorola MX 810 Portable Radios Pair 800Mhz Type I trunked / conventional Model H25JBV51B4AN Sequential serial numbered. This is a pair, bought by me in 1996. One owner. I still have the original program sheets and owners manuals for these. The radios are currently programmed to 1 trunked system and 5 conventional repeater frequencies with talkaround capability on the 5 repeater fequencies. Includes the radios, 1 rapid rate drop-in desktop charger and 1 slow rate drop-in desktop charger, and 2 800Mhz stubby antennas, and 2 accessory port connector covers, all OEM Motorola. Asking $50 for the pair. (the antennas are worth about $15 each)

Motorola MX Classic Portable Radio 800Mhz Type I trunked / conventional Model H25JBF51B4BN Bought new by me in 1996. One owner. I still have the original program sheet and owners manual. Radio currently programmed to 1 trunked system and 2 conventional frequencies with talkaround capability on the 2 conventional frequencies. This radio will communicate with the above 2 radios in talkaround mode as it is currently programmed to the same t/a frequency and DPL code on Ch 3-A Includes the radio and 1 rapid rate drop-in charger and 1 "travel" drop-in cup type charger, and accessory port connector cover. All OEM Motorola.

Motorola Saber II *SECURE* VHF PAIR 120 Ch Model H43QXJ7139CN This is the Saber II display version VHF radio with 10 banks of 12 channels each for a total of 120 ch. There are DES encrypt modules installed in both of them. The radios are in excellent shape, one is an 8/10 and the other a 9/10 physically. One of them is missing the channel knob but works just fine. Programmed by me, currently on MURS, HAM and some public safety stuff. They work very well, no problems with TX, RX or the displays. They work very well in both clear and secure modes. Includes the pair of radios, 1 belt clip, 2 VHF OEM stubby antennas, 2 DES encryption modules. Rapid rate desktop charger available for extra purchase. **Keyloader for these listed below.** Will seperate if needed. Asking $225 for the pair or $120 each

Motorola Expo VHF *SECURE* UFH Pair 2 Ch Model # H33BXU3120AN These are VHF secure radios, 2 channel F1 repeater F2 talkaround on the F1 repeater talkaround. These are DES encryption capable and have DES modules installed in both of them. The radios are in excellent shape, a 9/10 for both of them. Very clean. All labes, knobs, escusions, etc, are in good condition and present. These work very well in both clear and secure. These were used with the above Saber II secure radios a good bit. Currently on F1-T 168.3500 R 163.1000 F2-T 163.1000 R 163.1000 DES secure and PL 3A. 163.1000 is an "intenerant" type US Govt frequency uses by many federal agencies for itenerant operations and interoperability at multijurisdictional incidents. Of course the frequencies in these can be easily changed by changing the crystals. Included are the 2 radios, both with good working belt clips, 2 OEM VHF stubby antennas, 2 DES secure modules installed, 2 rapid rate desktop drop-in chargers, 2 battery extentions (these have a seperate belt clip and cable and allow the radio to be seperated from the battery. You can clip the battery on your belt and the radio and antenna on your jacket or lapel, or have the battery clipped to a backpack or in a pack and clip the radio to the backpack strap, this is what I used them for). **Keyloader for these listed below.** I am asking $200 for the pair. Will not seperate.

Motorola CS-10 / SP-10 VHF 1 Ch 1 watt Model # P23RGQ20F2AA This is the CS-10, CP-10, SP-10 radio. Similar to the radius or spirit series. This is currently programmed to VHF Red Dot 151.6250 Mhz, but you can change the frequency using the DIP switches inside. This is a CSQ model, but you can add the PL/DPL board, about $40 from Motorola. Radio is in very good shape, a 9/10, almost brand new, very little use. Unit still has the original box and owners manual. Includes the radio, spring belt clip (the good one, not the cheap one that breaks), VHF OEM whip antenna, plug-in battery charger, public-safety type speaker/mic HMN9725D, and the discrete FBI type ear/mic system. Battery included, but does not hold a charge well and needs to be replaced. Asking $125 for the package.

Motorola Expo VHF Set of 3 Radios 2 Ch F1 Repeater F2 talkaround. These talk to each other on F2. THey are in 5/10 condition, factory labels intact on all, 2 missing the front Motorola escusion, top escusions intact on all, all 3 cases are in good shape and they all 3 have good condition working spring-action belt clips. THey would be good for parts for the case / belt clips if nothing else. I'm not sure how well these work, so nothing implied, consider them for parts and if they work well then great. I bought them with intent to use them for parts, but they do power up and Tx/Rx and communicate with each other. Asking $25 for them.

Motorola Expo *SECURE* I'm not sure if this one is VHF or UHF, but I believe it is UHF. It is in decent condition, other than the top control / volume knob that the rubber is peeling off and the accessory connector cover is missing and the belt clip has lost its spring action. The unit does have a DES secure board installed as it will load a DES key from the keyloader. Sold as-is, would be good for parts, or to fix-up for a small DES secure radio. *Keyloader listed below* Asking $20

Motorola GP 300 VHF 16 Ch portable. Model # P93YPC20C2AA This radio is clean, good shape, 8/10 condition, works well, all labels, escusions, tags are intact, no engraving, knobs and buttons in very good shape / intact. Accessory port cover is missing. Battery holds a minimal charge and needs to be replaced. Includes radio, OEM VHF whip antenna, battery (needs to be replaced), and spring action belt clip. Asking $100

Motorola MX 360 VHF *Marine VHF* 8 Ch radio. This is a MX 360 that was marketed as a marine handheld. The unit is in excellent shape, 9/10, almost 10/10, very little wear and tear, looks to have been used inside. Has channel elements for multiple channels installed US VHF Marine 16, 9, 10, 14, 77, 18, 22. 1 channel is unknown (I loaned out my frequency counter, so I can't check it at the moment). Radio works very well, I have used it to monitor traffic as well as transmit to our boat from our house to the boat at about 10 miles offshore. I believe the RF output is 6 watts. Has a high/low power switch, squelch knob, channel knob, volume knob. Excellent condition, no engraving, very clean, works quite well. Includes radio and antenna only. Battery is used and needs to be replaced. Asking $25

Motorola MX 360 *SECURE* VHF 4 Ch radios. This is a pair of VHF MX 360, channel element type. There are 1 set of channel elements installed 154.xxx Mhx SIMPLEX. These will talk to each other just fine on Ch 1. They are DES encrypted, encryption modules installed and work very well in both clear CSQ and PL mode and encrypted mode. THey are very clean, in excellent shape 8/10 very little wear and tear. 3 letters of professional engraving on the front (these were US Govt NASA radios) Only issue is one of them the PTT button is cracked, but does not affect operation. These were bought and set-up by me, they have been tuned and aligned on a service monitor by a Motorola tech. These were used with some other MX DES secure radios and some EXPO and Saber radios on the same freqs and DES codes with no problems. Includes the radios, DES boards installed, and OEM VHF whip antennas. Asking $40 for the pair.

Motorola MX 360 *SECURE* UHF 48 Ch radios. This is a pair of UHF MX 360S, EEPROM type programmable. This is a set, they talk to each other on 24 of the channels in the B and D bank. The EEPROMS are the "D" type and can be reprogrammed using the appropriate programmer. I think Andy Brinkley here on the board is very familiar with these radios. They are DVP encryption and have DVP encryption modules installed in them. They are the non-volitile DVP modules, meaning they will hold the DVP key and retain it even if the battery dies or it taken off the radio; so there is no need to re-key the radio so often. They work well in clear CSQ and PL mode as well as in DVP mode. Includes the radios, desktop rapid rate drop-in charger, DVP boards installed, and OEM UHF whip antennas. Asking $50 for the pair.

Motorola MX 350S *SECURE* VHF 12 Ch radios. This is a pair of VHF MX 350S, EEPROM type programmable radios. This is a set. They were re-built by me with NEW DES modules and NEW D-series reprogrammable EEPROMS that can be reprogrammed using the appropriate programmer. **THESE UNITS HAVE BEEN ALIGNED AND TUNED ON A SERVICE MONITOR BY A MOTOROLA TECH TO INCLUDE THE UPPER PORTION OF THE AMATEUR BAND AND THE LOWER PORTION OF THE PUBLIC SAFETY BAND AND THEY WORK WELL WITHING A SPLIT OF ABOUT 146 TO 156** There are currently some public safety simplex, amateur radio simplex and repeater, and VHF DOT and MURS simplex frequencies in the radios. **These radios are ready to talk to each other on MURS freqs** The radios are in excellent condition, an 8/10 physically and a 10/10 electrically / inside. The radios have a bit of engraving on the outside front case as they were US Govt radios prior to my getting them. The radios have the volitile DES module installed. The radios have PL code 136.5 installed. Work well on CSQ, PL and in encrypt mode. No problems with these radios. They have the accessory connectors in-place and all labels, esucions, etc in-place. Includes the radios, OEM motorola antennas, and 2 OEM hard plastic carry holders for the radios and 2 rapid-rate desktop drop-in chargers. This is a perfect setup if you want to get involved with using DES secure. Asking $150 for the setup. **DES KVL KEYLOADER FOR THIS SETUP ALSO FOR SALE BELOW**

Motorola MX 350S UHF 24 CH H44SSU3140ASP402 Has a zone A / B swich and a PL / CSQ switch. Has an "A" version PROM installed with zones 3 & 4 of the prom empty that could be burned and used. PL 103.5 installed. Powers up, works fine. 8/10 shape $15

Motorola MX 360S UHF *SECURE* 12 Ch radio. Has the CSQ/PL/secure switch. DES encryption board installed. Unknown PROM version installed. Programmed for 6 repeater freqs in ch 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 and 6 simplex freqs (t/a to the previous repeater channel) in ch 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12. Powers up, transmits and recieves. Multiple PL radio, has multiple PL reeds installed. Module inside is PLE7090A $15

LOT of Motorola MX radios. MX 330 VHF x 1, MX 340 VHF X 1, MX360 VHF x 8 All do power up. All have had PL reeds and channel elements removed. A couple have antennas, two have the belt clip backs. Bag of misc pieces and parts, from MX series radios in there also. There is a 12 watt Motorola amplified speaker for and a hand mic for the MX series convert-a-coms in there also. $20 for the box.

***PL REEDS AND CHANNEL ELEMENTS FOR THE MX RADIOS LISTED BELOW***

Ericsson / GE KPC Portable radios. Pair VHF I don't know much at all about these, I got them in a lot with some other equipment. They are VHF and according to my research a KRD 103 111/12.....KPC PORTABLE VHF Band 150-174 Mhz 16 Ch SCAN MODEL ERICSSON LABEL. They do have an alpha display on the front and are scan models. You can add and delete channels from the scan list from front controls. There are a pair of them. They do work quite well, and they do talk to each other just fine, both TX and RX just fine. They are on some VHF public safety stuff now. I cannot program them, as I do not have the RSS or the cable. The batteries are shot and will not hold a charge. Radio 1 is in excellent condition 9/10, very clean, no scuffs, display works fine, everything works fine. Radio 2 is in fair condition, 6-7/10, the case is in good shape, works well on Tx and Rx, display intact and working, a few scuffs on the case, and missing the rubber on the channel and volume knobs (does not affect operation). Includes the pair of radios, 2 OEM VHF antennas, and the desktop rapid rate drop-in charger. Asking $100 for the pair.

ICOM IC-V8 VHF Handheld radio. This radio can be used for public safety or amateur radio use, as it has a wide frequency coverage of 136-174 Mhz VHF band. Programmable by keypad or by the cable and radio service software. Has MANY features, check it out on the web or ICOM's website. Too many to list out here. Includes the radio, OEM BNC VHF antenna, NiCad standard battery, belt clip, and rapid rate drop-in desktop charger. Asking $100

Kenwood TK-250(G) VHF portable radios. I have a pair of VHF TK-250(G) radios. These are 32 Channel (optional 120 ch with upgrade module) VHF public safety radios. These are the late model version firmware and later release with the upgrades from the TK-250. They have 32 channels, 4 character alphanumeric display, they do CSQ, PL, DPL, DTMF and 2-tone decode for FIRE/EMS use, DTMF unit ID, and many other features. You can delete and add channels from the scan list from the controls as well as go to talkaround or low-power from the top controls. These are great for amateur radio use also.....I have a UHF that I use for my UHF amateur radio. Units are in excellent shape, 9/10 shape, no cracks, all buttons intact, all labels / escusions intact, transmit and receive perfect, no problems at all. I have the pair of radios, included with both is a VHF OME Kenwood whip antenna, two KNB 12-A battery (both hold a charge but need to be replaced), and 1 radio has a standard metal belt clip. I have a 2-unit desktop rapid rate drop-in charger for the pair of radios. I am asking $150 for the pair with the charger. I will seperate these if asked. Whoever takes the first radio will take the charger.

Kenwood TK-350 UHF portable radio. These are 32 Channel (optional 120 ch with upgrade module) VHF public safety radios. They have 32 channels, 4 character alphanumeric display, they do CSQ, PL, DPL, DTMF and 2-tone decode for FIRE/EMS use, DTMF unit ID, and many other features. You can delete and add channels from the scan list from the controls as well as go to talkaround or low-power from the top controls. These are great for amateur radio use also.....I have a UHF that I use for my UHF amateur radio. Units are in excellent shape, 9/10 shape, no cracks, all buttons intact, all labels / escusions intact, transmit and receive perfect, no problems at all. I have the radio, included with it is a UHF OME Kenwood whip antenna, UHF OEM kenwood stubby antenna, desktop rapid rate drop-in battery charger, a KNB 11-A battery (holds a charge for about 8 hours in monitor mode, but needs to be replaced), and the radio has a spring action 3" public safety belt clip. This was my personal radio, very well taken care of. I am asking $85.

Kenwood TK-260 VHF 4 Ch Model TK-260 This is a basic 4 Ch VHF radio. Currently programed up for some amateur radio stuff, or I can program it up to MURS or whatever you want. In decent shape 7/10, there is some professional engraving on the front of the radio. Works very well. Includes radio only. May have an antenna but I'll have to look. Asking $40

PAGERS:

Motorola Memo Express VHF POCSAG NNAA 152.4800 Mhz 1 Blue 1 Green Both with slide-in carry case with clip. 10/10 condition

Motorola Bravo Plus VHF POCSAG 154.4800 Mhz 1 Black 10/10 condition

Motorola Advisor VHF POCSAG 152.4800 Mhz 1 Black With slide-in carry case with clip. 8/10 condition

Motorola Advisor GOLD VHF POCSAG 152.4800 Mhz 2 Black/Grey With slide-in carry case with clip. 9/10 condition

RADIO ACCESSORIES AND PARTS:

Motorola DES KVL Keyloader Model # T3020AX This is the keyloader used with the above EXPO, Saber and MX portable radios. I have also used this with Spectra, and Syntor mobile radios as well as with my Suitcase repeater. Works great. Unit is in 10/10 condition. Kept in a pelican case at almost all times unless actually being used. All factory labels, escusions, etc are intact and in place, no wear-and-tear on this unit. This was my personal unit and VERY well taken care of. Includes the keyloader, an MX battery (holds a charge well enough to load radios in the field for a day), and an MX series drop-in desktop charger. Asking $200 for the keylaoder. May consider a "package deal" with the Expo, Saber II, or MX radios listed above if someone wants to do that.

Motorola TKN8531B Keyloader Cable This is the hi-rose adapter cable used for the expo, saber and series saber (with hirose adapter) and some of the suitcase repeaters. Factory cable in excellent shape 10/10. Asking $80

Motorola Syntor Keyloader Cable X 2. Unknown exact part number. This is a 5 pin mic style connector. I can provide pics if needed. Factory cable in excellent shape 9/10 only missing the label to tell what part # it is. I believe this is for the Motorola Syntor Asking $60 I have Qty 2

Motorola Keyloader Cable. Part # 487262 Plug on the end says "Nexus" and " TP-120". I don't know what radio this is for. I can provide pics if needed. Cable is a factory Motorola cable in excellent shape. 10/10 Asking $80

Motorola Keyloader Cable. UKN part #. This is for the MX series radios, so MX 320 to MX 360 radios. Cable is a factory Motorola cable in excellent shape, 10/10. Asking $ 80

Motorola Keyloader Cable X 2 UKN part #. I believe this is for the older mobile radios, but I am unsure. Has a screw in type connector with 5 male pins, similar to an old CB type mic. I can provide pics if needed. Cable is a factory Motorola cable in excellent shape, 10/10. Asking $80 I have Qty 2

Motorola Jedi Series Speaker Mic Model # NMN6193C Head is in 9/10 shape, Rx and Tx fine, cable is in bad shape, cracked, still works, cable needs to be replaced. $15

Motorola Jedi Series Speaker Mic x 2 Model # NMN6193C FACTORY NEW IN-BOX Never used. 10/10 $80 I have QTY 2

Motorola Saber Series Speaker Mix Model # NMN6128C FACTORY NEW IN-BOX Used 1 time 10/10 $80

Motorola Emergency Switch KIT # HLN9329A I'm not sure what this is for, but it is basically a CAM type lock, keyed with the Chicago Lock style lock and Motorola 2135 Key. Includes the cam type lock, a plastic frame and 2 of the keys. $5 I have QTY 2

Motorola Hirose Adapter for Genesis Series Radios Part # NTN5075B Adapts the Genesis series connector for use with hirose accessories. New condition, looks unused. 10/10 $20

Motorola 3.5mm PTT adaptor for HT1000, MT2000, MTP200, MTP300, JT1000, MTX8000/9000, GP900, MTS2000, XTS3000, XTS3500, XTS5000, etc series radios. Part # BDN6676D Adapts from the Jedi series connector to use 3.5mm accessories. New in factory box. Never used. $50 I have QTY 2

Motorola MX 330/340 leather Case / carrier. Factory swivel D type carrier. Includes belt loop swivel. Used. Fair shape $5

Motorola Genesis series leather case / carrier. Factory swivel D type carrier. Includes belt loop swivel. Used Good shape. $10

Motorola GTX series leather case / carrier. Part # HLN9011A Factory swivel D type carrier. Includes belt loop swivel. New Excellent shape. 10/10 $20

Motorola Jedi series leather case / carrier. Part # NTN8035A Factory swivel D type carrier. Includes belt loop swivel. New Excellent shape. 10/10 $25

Motorola Jedi series single muff headset. Part # NMN6245A 3.5mm headset for use with the PTT or audio adaptor. Has in-line PTT. Used Good shape 8/10. Needs new foam pads on the earphone and microphone....otherwise excellent physical shape. Used once. $25

Motorola hirose Speaker Mic. Part # NMN6128C This is the square saber style public safety type mic. This can be used with the HT10, P50, Expo radios and can also be used with the Genesis, Saber and Jedi series radios using the appropriate hirose audio adapter. Used Excellent shape. 9/10 $40

Motorola hirose Speaker Mic. Part # HMN9083B This is the smaller genesis style public safety type mic. This can be used with the HT10, P50, Expo radios and can also be used with the Genesis, Saber and Jedi series radios using the appropriate hirose audio adapter. Used Excellent shape. 9/10 $25

Motorola hirose in-ear headset. UKN part #. This is an in-ear headset with in-line PTT. Used Good shape 7/10. Needs new foam pad for the earphone. Used once. $20

Motorola MX series Speaker Mic. Part # NMN6071B This is for the MX series radios. Great shape, works well. Cord in good condition, etc. 8/10 $20

BOX of MX / MT500 PL reeds / elements. There are 85 of them. Part # NFN6010A There are some other numbers on them such as MAL 7940B x2, MAL 7931B x 25, MAL 7939B x1, MAL 7940B X 2, MAL 8037F X 1, MAL 8104F X 1, MAL 8014E X 1, 7830A X 1, 7926C X 2, 7925E X 2, 7819A X 1, 7929C X 1, 7909A X 1, 7917A X 2, 7945E X 2, 7911A X 10, 7944E X22. I assume the numbers indicate the tone frequency, but I'm not sure. These were pulls from working radios. A few of them have the frequency listed in Hz on the filter, but most do not. Make an offer.

Box of MX channel elements. There are mostly in pairs. There is a pair of rare 151.6250 Mhz in there. There are a number of matched pairs for simplex use and there are a number that are matched that could be used for several radios. I can list the frequencies if someone is interested.

MX series headset / throat mic system. Large PTT worn on belt or in armpit. Throat mic, headset, discrete, picks up VERY quiet whisper, surprising. Good for paintball, hunting, etc. $15

MX radio DES modules NLD 7900D x 2. $15 each or $20 for the pair. They work and load a key, tested.

Motorola HT10, P10, P50, Expo Crystals Item # KXN6330 1 @ TX 464.5500 Item # KXN6331 1 @ RX 464.5500 $10 for the pair

Saber Radio DES modules NTN5833B PAIR Excellent shape. They work and load a key, tested. $15 each or $25 for the pair.

Saber Radio Secure Bypass Module NTN4720A Excellent shape. $5

LIGHTBARS:

Code 3 MX7000 All Light Lightbar 5 rotator 48" length bar, no mounts. Come with all clear domes, all red filters. 4 rotators in upper deck. 1 center rotator. 2 alternating flashers with red filters in lower deck. 2 clear intersection sweep lights in lower deck. Clean, dome condition 7/10, no cracks, motors work, bulbs light, seals tight Power cable is cut short, needs a new power cable, but can be ordered from Code 3 or you can make one yourself. $150

Federal Signal Jet Strobe Lightbar 10 strobe model. 48" length bar with gutter mounts. Comes with all clear domes and all blue filters. 4 front facing strobes (2 end, 2 center) 4 rear-facing strobes (2 end, 2 center), 2 end facing strobes, 2 clear take-down lights to front, 2 alley lights, 2 alternating flashers to rear with blue filters, 1 center fast rotator - clear. Has about 13 feet of factory cable. Clean, dome condition 7/10, no cracks, tight seals, motors work, all bulbs light. $200

Last edited by Geist on Sun May 30, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:17 am

Geist did you operate a radio pirate station in the past or something?
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS
Geist

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:19 am

No. I find this add in craigslist.... it will be like a bed time story for him lol!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ele/1740984274.html
Back to top Go down
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:42 am

I think Geist wants to be a radio farmer. Lol. Bob.
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:35 pm

My team has 4 ICOM's we love them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldwar2airsoft.com
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Icoms are amazing radios for being as cheap as they are. I can not say the same thing about the motorola XTS series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!   HOLDEN, did you said you are bored??????   This one is  For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLDEN, did you said you are bored?????? This one is For you Holden !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1