|Subject: GIVE ME YOUR AIRSOFT PHOTOS & VIDEOS PLEASE (Free HQ gallery) Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:39 pm|| |
Slayer's Airsoft Pictures
If you don't understand how to do anything, want to confirm you sent me files, have issues, or anything, please contact me and I'd be glad to help. I want these photos.WHY:
- I want to maintain a high quality collection of airsoft pics. It's nice when you use photobucket to host, but unless you are using pro, then they resize your photo and their is quality loss.
- I have an account on Picasa which hosts lossless photos in a much prettier format. I plan on hosting these photos and the videos will be used for video productions, which I will post links to.
- Even if you find really old photos, I would like them, and even if they are out of order I have ways of easily organizing them, so please take the time to send them (someone took the time to take the pictures, you might as well display them).
Send all photos to Slayer4317@gmail.com
Methods of Getting me Pictures:
1. EASIEST = WeTransfer (tutorial below)
2. Send the photos to me (zipped or just selected) as email attachments (Slayer4317@gmail.com)
3. Bring some form of media to shar (CD, usb flash drive, sd card) or me (to be returned to shar for pickup)
4. Transferbigfiles.com (tutorial below)Wetransferbigfiles.com* Free, Easy, One Step, As simple as physically possible
1. Go to: https://www.wetransfer.com/
2. Enter info:
3. Go to folder of all pictures and select all (Hold the mouse down & select or CTRL + A)
3. Hit send. Leave the window/tab open until it's done uploading, but when it reaches 100% you're done! Thanks!Alternative Method: TransferBig Files.Com
1. Get all your airsoft photos together
2. Make sure each folder you are sending is less than 1 GB (in order to be able to send over the internet)Please name your folder after the event and include the field name
3. Zip the folder with a zipping program (7-Zip, WinRar, etc)
4. . Send the zip file here: transferbigfiles.com
Send it to: Slayer4317@gmail.com
DONE! 4 Steps!
And I appreciate any input! Thanks guys.
Last edited by Slayer4317 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Posts : 431
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 40
Location : UCF area Orlando
|Subject: Re: GIVE ME YOUR AIRSOFT PHOTOS & VIDEOS PLEASE (Free HQ gallery) Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:08 pm|| |
I was having issues with uploading but they seem to have taken it. These are images from construction of tower, the november game, and vietnam.
|Subject: Re: GIVE ME YOUR AIRSOFT PHOTOS & VIDEOS PLEASE (Free HQ gallery) Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:27 pm|| |
Thank you for this! Pictures received. They will be up shortly. I really appreciate any pictures at all that you guys have. I'm only going to have the full quality ones up there, so if you see ones you have that are missing, please send them to me.
Also please send videos.
Please ask me questions and I am more than happy to help if you have any technical difficulties. It's very simple.
|Subject: Re: GIVE ME YOUR AIRSOFT PHOTOS & VIDEOS PLEASE (Free HQ gallery) Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 pm|| |
Updated Guys! Now it's even easier than before with wetransferfiles.
Please, any photos, low or high quality, I just want to collect the originals.
|Subject: Re: GIVE ME YOUR AIRSOFT PHOTOS & VIDEOS PLEASE (Free HQ gallery) || |