Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  what about 15 yearolds FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
what about 15 yearolds EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
what about 15 yearolds EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
what about 15 yearolds Vote_lcap19%what about 15 yearolds Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
what about 15 yearolds Vote_lcap6%what about 15 yearolds Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
what about 15 yearolds Vote_lcap25%what about 15 yearolds Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
what about 15 yearolds Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

what about 15 yearolds

Go down 
+3
Jacob "Badtrooper"
Tedder1
Dmannn009
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dmannn009

PostSubject: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:05 pm

if your fifteen are u able to join any games or do u know any place that has all this cool tactical mission stuff (liike the red dawn mission) for 15 year olds. if you have to be older please make an acception
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

The law says 18. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dmannn009

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:13 pm

wait theres a law about airsofting. but i used to airsoft all the time at this place near me till it got shut down. thats why i was looking into this site. a new place
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:38 pm

It was illegal then and still is. Maybe thats why it got shut down? Just a hunch...
Back to top Go down
Dmannn009

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 pm

wait i just looked it up, you have to be 18 to buy one. but and ill copy and paste here.

"Furthermore, individuals in the U.S. must be 18 years of age or older to purchase an Airsoft gun. On the other hand, Airsoft guns are not classified as firearms and are legal for use by all ages under federal law"
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm

"The age limit to purchase an airsoft gun is 18 in many countries, including the U.S., Japan and Canada. The United Kingdom, however, allows the purchase of an Airsoft gun at age 17. The U.S. requires adult supervision for children under the age of 18."

Only a parent can be considered adult supervision in almost any airsoft game in FL. We absolutely will not be the adult in this equation. Spoiled kids get shot, cry to their parents about how unfair it was even though they are playing a dangerous game outright (and probably got shot fairly), and the parents raise holy hell and threaten to sue. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE DO NOT ALLOW PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LEGAL ADULTS TO PLAY.

Over-protective parents are the devil, spoiled kids are the antichrist.
Back to top Go down
Dmannn009

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:30 pm

alright you got me there. do happen to now any place that i can go to besides you guys. like any other websites to see if i can contact to see if i can play.
Back to top Go down
Dmannn009

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:38 pm

and trust i aint goin to cry to parents all boo hoo. i done more painful and defenitly more stupid stuff than just getting shot by an airsoft guy. and since ill be wearing gear it probally wouldent even leave a mark. and beside my pa couldent sue someone. hell i dont even think he understand all that legal stuff. but i understand ur descision.

just please try to find a place i can go play airsoft at
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 pm

It sucks and I try to break the news to you guys gently. You guys asking could be the most mature teenagers on the planet, its the parents that ruin it for everyone.

There is no place i know of... Its a catch-22. Could kids be playing on a licensed field approved by authorities for younger crowds instead of spray painting and other shenanigans. But we have no control over it.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 11:14 pm

6mm does games where if you are under 15 you can be unsupervised by adults, search 6mm junkies and join their forums, you'll get more info there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:35 am

Dmannn009 wrote:
and trust i aint goin to cry to parents all boo hoo. i done more painful and defenitly more stupid stuff than just getting shot by an airsoft guy. and since ill be wearing gear it probally wouldent even leave a mark. and beside my pa couldent sue someone. hell i dont even think he understand all that legal stuff. but i understand ur descision.

just please try to find a place i can go play airsoft at

You know, I wouldn't be against minors playing, but when you are trying to get support for explaining how minors should play, maybe you should not talk like a an immature 10 year old boy. You have no grammar, you misspell everything, you use slang, and you even double posted. I have talked to other airsofters and done transactions with them thinking they were 20+ because that's how they acted. I would suggest cleaning up how you talk before asking for special accommodations based on maturity.

The fact that you "done more stupid stuff than just getting shot by an airsoft guy" is exactly why people are scared of having you on the field. I'll maybe help you find a place to play airsoft if you act in a way that seems like its a privilege you deserve.
Back to top Go down
Dmannn009

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:34 pm

u know why i act the the way i act because i grew up in red neck family. so thats why i dont know how to spell or use grammar correctly. you need to not just jump to assumptions so quick. im sorry im not a 25 yearold who thinks hes as good as any real marine just because he plays airsoft.

ANd thanks Bad Trooper ill check it out but could you give me a link to where to find the website
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

http://6mmjunkies.forumotion.com/

Do yourself a big favor, go on Microsoft word and use spell check for now on, it will get you so much farther if you at least look like you can use grammar.

And don't use you being a Redneck as an excuse, you choose to be a redneck, you are born a southernern. Do yourself a favor and attempt to act like a southern gentlemen like I attempt to do, this will also get you farther in life than acting like a Red Neck. I know plenty of people who call themselfs Rednecks, they were there real tree camo and there rusty pickups, but there polite, these are SOUTHERNERS, not REDNECKS. So do yourself a favor and clean your grammar up and act more polite, because I can tell that you or someone else is going to start a fight with you.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Florida Statues allow minors under 16 to participate as long as adult supervision is implemented. 790.22- Moderators, I will be glad to thoroughly explain the written law if needed.

Brevard County Skeeter Airsoft team allows youth and is adult supervised and supported by all police departments in the county. I encourage youth to train and seek careers in the military and law enforcement.

The team has played against Oviedo, and Brevard Teams, plus Orlando players. It is only when you set the example that youth learn to be honorable. You wouldn't give up so easily on your own son would you? Keep that in mind. If Brevard's finest can train, by playing scenarios with the youth, JROTC, Explorers, CAP- so can anyone. You don't train our future by turning your head away from them. Believe me- they will respect you. They go on to be some of the best young men in our military also.

Jan 24th 2010 Fay Wilderness Park, all ages. 9 AM with 10AM start time. Anyone needing a brochure email me at dangfletchers@bellsouth.net.

Sgt Wolverine, USAF
Brevard County Florida
Back to top Go down
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:03 pm

lol. just bc of his "PA" i am getting all paranoid and worried about lawsuits especially if he cant understand the rules.
im sure morgan&morgan will volunteer to read the rules in court for "pa"
sorry bro.
no 15 yr olds.
shar.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Keep in mind, Florida Statues do not cover Shar's rules..... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Wolverine wrote:
Florida Statues allow minors under 16 to participate as long as adult supervision is implemented. 790.22- Moderators, I will be glad to thoroughly explain the written law if needed.

Brevard County Skeeter Airsoft team allows youth and is adult supervised and supported by all police departments in the county. I encourage youth to train and seek careers in the military and law enforcement.

The team has played against Oviedo, and Brevard Teams, plus Orlando players. It is only when you set the example that youth learn to be honorable. You wouldn't give up so easily on your own son would you? Keep that in mind. If Brevard's finest can train, by playing scenarios with the youth, JROTC, Explorers, CAP- so can anyone. You don't train our future by turning your head away from them. Believe me- they will respect you. They go on to be some of the best young men in our military also.

Jan 24th 2010 Fay Wilderness Park, all ages. 9 AM with 10AM start time. Anyone needing a brochure email me at dangfletchers@bellsouth.net.

Sgt Wolverine, USAF
Brevard County Florida
The hammer drops... First off when the kid got criticism about his grammar and presentation, he went to backlash methods. Proof positive he lacks the maturity. I tried to be nice and articulate about the situation. I even mentioned kids need an outlet today. Society has changed into an overly protective, super politically correct arena. Theres too much at risk. One angry parent who spoils their kid can ruin everything. Parental denial that their kid is an asshole is no longer the exception, its commonplace. What i think, and probably a lot of others think, is the problem lies with parents primarily.

We have 1 younger than 18 guy play but he is on a team with his father, and most wouldnt even know his age by the level of maturity he possesses.

Are there some kids that have the capacity to play on a mature level? SURE. Can we afford to play the guessing game and allow kids to prove to us they are capable? NO. Too much is at stake.

I dont even allow my 18 yr old stepbrother to play because he is immature.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 pm

That is great Tedder, you have your opinion. Now that you have voiced it, I would like to invite you to the above game. Seeing how you are young compared to me, I will not stereotype you. You are welcome just as much as any youth and adults that play here. My goal is to teach and show by example to our youth here, not correct their grammar or tell them to brush their teeth.

Personally I am more concerned by an adult playing, getting hurt and then seeking legal action against myself because the SCAR ripped a hole in their pants. Anyone can get around a waiver legally.

#1 it is very exciting for an experienced player to go up against 20-30 youth.
#2 Tedder, you may be just the difference in some kids life choice.

Shar, please feel free to direct any 18 and under youth questions to my e-mail. Thank you guys...
Back to top Go down
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm

No problem Wolverine I will send them your way we had alot of them I personally got nothing against them but dont want to lose alot of older players bc most Airsofters are against Teenagers running around.
to be honest, never had a problem with any of them ever.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Wolverine wrote:

my drill sergent from infantry school once told me " pro's are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous"

having played with kids before i commend you for your efforts but ill stick with the adults due to the fact that if some father comes after me again for putting a burst into his kid's arm from 20 ft away and tries to start a fight with me i might just end up in some TROUBLE. it is not the kid's that are the serious risk, it's the parents. the fact that this field for 99.99% is adults only ( maniac's kid is the only kid that I will play with for the reason that he has more maturity and honor than some adults) that i am willing to drive 2-3 hours after minimal sleep so that I don't have to deal with kids.

Last edited by markPredator2-58 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS
Geist

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:55 pm

i wish why
Back to top Go down
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS
Geist

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Some of my friends want to ride to JAX. Shar might come and I think IDO (he is from Israel) is coming to. PM , me
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Wolverine wrote:
That is great Tedder, you have your opinion. Now that you have voiced it, I would like to invite you to the above game. Seeing how you are young compared to me, I will not stereotype you. You are welcome just as much as any youth and adults that play here. My goal is to teach and show by example to our youth here, not correct their grammar or tell them to brush their teeth.

Personally I am more concerned by an adult playing, getting hurt and then seeking legal action against myself because the SCAR ripped a hole in their pants. Anyone can get around a waiver legally.

#2 Tedder, you may be just the difference in some kids life choice.

Shar, please feel free to direct any 18 and under youth questions to my e-mail. Thank you guys...

We have plenty of inexperienced adults playing, including me.

The first few sentences in your response tells me you assume something, or that you didnt read what anyone has posted.

By living my life the way I do, promoting the values I have, and giving to the community like I do is how I lead by example. Stereotype me based off of my age? Let me elaborate with stuff you might recognize. This 30 yr old man was in the AF, got ACC command sponsored to be Red X and a 7 Level at SrA, Airman of the month, Superior Performer, rewrote T.O.s to save 100s of man hours, etc. My last job I was promoted 3 times in 3 yrs, was corporately recognized for game-changing ideas in a 9 billion dollar company, selected for a special program, and the only new guy to be put through corporate manager training. I was hired there to be a picker in the warehouse pulling orders... Ended as a sales manager with the highest numbers in CFL through good customer trust. I do not kiss ass, I did all that through hard work. I did meals on wheels regularly, habitat for humanity, and always try to spread a positive outlook on life through random acts of kindness. I dont drink, lie, cheat, steal, deceive or manipulate others... Stereotype all you want, apparently your higher age must mean I'm inexperienced in life and therefore ignorant. Please enlighten me.

We are afraid of parents. Everyone is so sue happy nowadays. 99% of parents are over-protective and will unwaveringly defend their precious child even when they're blatently wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 pm

I think it may be a good idea to end this discussion now, before it gets nasty.... I don't like to tone.

Wolverine has offered a location to tilt the minors to when they want to play. No more 12 year olds for us, and he gets more players.

And Tedder, if I remember correctly, I believed Wolverine has also been in the military, although I only met him preferlly at a game and I only remember him by his SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what about 15 yearolds   what about 15 yearolds Empty

Back to top Go down

what about 15 yearolds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AIRSOFT :: AIRSOFT DISCUSSION-
Jump to: