Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?

Go down 
+7
admin-AirborneShar
HoldenV
Skorpian7
Sharky
6FTCOW
Geist
Tedder1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
autoxgt
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Wont take all day if we let Shar hide the parts. He'll just go get them after we leave parking an blow the crap up Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:03 pm

I am in the process of designing a spring loaded mortar. Heres how it would fire...

Eds idea: At the bottom of the firing tube, you build a pull rod to compress a spring. The pull rod has notches, like a caulking gun has. You pull the spring to the desired tension, and lock it. Somehow i have to design it where the dropping in of the shell triggers the release of the spring. Voila.

the charge to be fired would be one of the thunder grenades, flash bang style.
What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Grenade_TB_12shell_S_sm$33 for 12

What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 GAS_12GramCO2x20_sm10.99 for 12

Charge it, drop it in the preloaded canister, fire.

Make the mortar tube on a stable platform, or to where it sticks into the ground. Make it on a hinge as well to control angle. The notched pull handle will allow for shorter distances. Someone would have to play with it to get it just right. Angle vs spring pressure...

Itll do smoke bombs as well.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Does anyone have an old lawn tractor cart? The kind that you tow on a small hitch behind a lawnmower..?

I want to make it into a towable objective to be placed on the field somewhere.

We could do the missile site, Communications array, power station, gun emplacement...

I have priced a SAW gearbox, hopup and 650mm barrel for ~$150 and would like to make a MA Duece out of it. Make it look real, METAL, and behind a blast shield (Like the newest Rambo movie) I would like to have a towable defensive position with the gun on it.

i just want movable objects on the field for spontaniety.

[im stuck at school, bored right now]
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:17 pm

I really want to do a full weekend game where there is random firefights throughout the night. Everyone would have to rock their goggles, unless we build a small fort for them to relax in and take their gear off (keep it small so not everyone can fit in it)

Potential problems: Bathrooms... Pussies crying they can't be away from their girlfriends for that long... Shocked

Food would have to be cooked on site. MREs, water must be available to refill canteens and such.

imagine sitting there, just about to eat, and BAM! 20 people attack in the dark!
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 pm

AND... I think we should have mini-raffles for the people that bring the most friends to games. Encourage the spread of the game...

Take $1 from every entry fee, every game... and buy something cool for the winner. Drawing should be once a month, as sometimes its hard to get around peoples schedules...

Make the fee $4-5 per person, take $1 from it, lets say 20 people per game... x 3 games a month. $60 would make a decent prize... 4 games... $80.

Shit we could do the pyramid scheme thread. Say each"veteran" of the field has his/her own post in a thread. their picture is at the top of the post. As their friends come we post their names under the first person. As a who brought who thread. it would work as our profile gallery too. Like a family tree.

After 6 months the guy/girl brought in by the veteran gets his/her own post/ family tree.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 pm

shouldn't you be focusing on school work or something??
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:12 pm

I have some down time... Teacher was supposed to send an exam to the testing center for me and she forgot.

Class doesnt start until 530...
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm

ah, then by all means plan whatever foolishness and mayhem you can think of.
Back to top Go down
6FTCOW
COLONEL
COLONEL
6FTCOW

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:14 pm

I think its a pretty interesting idea but you would definitely be the winner there so we have a problem...Razz
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm

I figured if yall watched me win over and over, you'd want a piece of the raffle money... Smile

No really, maybe I shouldnt be a part of it. It would be for other people.
Back to top Go down
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:09 pm

I like a lot of those ideas and I may be able to help fab that ma-deuce. Bob.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Eric and I were talking about this thread the other day. Its time to revive it.

I want to create a whole new role type... The SAPPER. Equip this person with many grenades, mines, booby traps, and a sticky bomb. Their job consists of grenading the hell out of the enemy and making their life hell.

I would like to buy a claymore and retrofit it with a loud bang and a bright flash for effect, to be used more in night games.
-----------------------------------
I will begin to try to build that mortar I mentioned. It will spring load, and fire thunder-grenades.
-----------------------------------
I want to build a suicide bomber vest that makes a loud pop and flash as well, triggered by a handheld button.
----------------------------------
PROPS:
A nuclear warhead that pops and flashes with an area of effect 50ft in diameter. Take out a base.

missile site to blow up

Fake chemical agents

bla bla bla

And remember, I dont want to use all this crap at the same time! i just want some objectives that actually have a purpose.
Back to top Go down
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:44 pm

For the missile site, we can use that idea I told you about the model rockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?   What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the basic building blocks of creating a scenario?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2