Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_lcap19%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_lcap6%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_lcap19%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_lcap6%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_lcap25%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q

Go down 
+4
HoldenV
ripperblue
Jacob "Badtrooper"
Monty117
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT" (working title)   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey everybody, well I promised that I'd keep you all in mind once I get another project to work on and the time has come!

I just started my Digital Cinematography class on Mar1 and have a story pitch to give tomorrow (Mar2). The pitch will be for a project that we'll be working on for the next two months, filming will be done in April and pre-production will be in March.

I'm planning on pitching an idea for an action-comedy. I'm hoping for it to be military style but haven't nailed the details, all I know is that I'm wanting it to be fun and awesome to make and to watch. It'll have as much action as can realistically be done. I'm looking for it to feature awesome one-liners, Predator-style. So it's gonna be a military comedy, or some action with comedy (like True Lies) or at least something that doesn't take itself seriously (like Big Trouble in Little China). Humor can be drawn from situational humor, funny military-style banter, cheesy action, or just plain silly (Hot Shots! 1&2), etc.
Right now it's ambiguous since I'm still getting details down, but you can get an idea of what I'm going for.

Specs of the assingment are:
script of 6 pages maximum
4-5 actors total
Can only be written to be filmed at Full Sail University (backlot, soundstages and woods)
specific shot requirements (you guys don't need to worry about that)
Food services will be provided to cast and crew
We must provide the set dressings and props if the soundstage does not stock them
and ANY weapons being used has to be approved by security especially if shooting on the backlot

So basically what I'm gonna need is wardrobe, gear, and weapons. The sooner the better so I can have them cleared, the more the merrier. Set dressing can also be accepted too, like camo netting and other stuff (might utilize what's at the firezone). I will take extra measures so that everything that is provided to us for the project is taken care of. NOTE: we'll be using this stuff for two months at the most.

Everything will be done at the school, and if you guys want to be in the project as actors we can try you out in casting calls. NOTE: you gotta be able to be there when we need you.

Seems like a lot, I know, but this is just a big heads up. If my pitch isn't picked, then obviously it's no longer an issue. However, I'm gonna try to go on a similar project, so you guys will have a chance to contribute and be in the credits.

Who knows? It could go to film festivals win awards and be on a dvd later when I become famous! hahaha

I'll update you whenever the news comes.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Action Comendy? Your going to want me and Geist in on this...

Give me a date and I'll try to be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
ripperblue

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Im down but only days i have 100% free is sunday tue and thurs after about 10:30
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 am

I'll let you know of the story details and whether or not it's picked.

In any case. What would really give an edge to my project would be good props and wardrobe.

I know for a fact that the stuff you guys have will definitely add to the production value, especially if your weapons are all modded and have all sorts of cool shit on it.

If you guys want acting parts in it (we go on 12 hour shoot schedules) I'll let you know when casting calls will be.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Hey, I finished pitching the project about an hour ago. They seem receptive to the idea, but they might've been like that for everybody. Had fun spitballing ideas with them, so maybe I won some hearts?

They'll send me an email sometime during the evening with a list of the stories that have been selected for production.

What I've nailed down since my previous posts is that the story will be told during a debriefing with a CO. The members of the small Delta team will recount their humorously botched mission. The nature of the mission will be in the WTF theme hahaha. From the pitch, it looks like they're receptive to the idea of making this like Hot Shots! Part Deux. The mission will be to capture an as of yet known person. So I'm gonna try to draw comedy from the style of action (cheesy 80's), smartass witty banter, situational humor, and from the fact that Delta might be so good at what they do it's ridiculous (kinda like Zohan).

What I'm hoping to have are people who are willing to donate gear, wardrobe and weapons for the production. Any contributions will be fully acknowledged in the credits unless you prefer otherwise.

I'll keep you guys updated.
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:09 pm

How long does this movie have to be?
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 pm

ALL UNITS: IRENE. I SAY AGAIN: IRENE.

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT IS ONE OF SIX OPERATIONS GREENLIT AND LAUNCHED. WE'RE OSCAR MIKE.

I'm pretty excited about this, and also kinda scared haha.

Hopefully you guys will pull through and make this the most kick ass production that'll be made.

So what I'm really hoping for is a lot of gear and wardrobe, and weapons.

Weapons: nice pistols, big guns like belt-fed stuff (M249 or M60), suped-up M4s or other AR-15 style weapons, AK family rifles, G36s, sniper rifles, MP5s, etc, etc. I can accept any weapon, but have a preference for those that look pretty legit (metal construction is best) and have functionality of their real life counterparts (movable bolts, open chambers).

Gear: I can accept anything, holsters, belts, harnesses, slings, vests, pads, radios, anything really. Whatever Delta might use. Will let you know more about the other characters.

Wardrobe: Like above, anything, the more the merrier. Ski masks or shemaghs would be appreciated since we might use them for extras (cover faces so we can reuse the same people multiple times). Once the details on who the baddies will be gets nailed down, I can be a bit more specific. For now, I'd like stuff that Delta operators would most likely wear.

I'll continue to update you guys as the information rolls in. And arrangements for gear will be flexible considering group members would be able to provide transportation for us. The thing that will most likely be top priority will be weapons, since we need them early enough so that they can be individually photographed, cleared, and registered with security.

HoldenV, we'll be working from a script 6 pages max, the final edited video must be from 5 to 8 minutes long.
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Well this is the radio Delta uses cant buy one but you can make one pretty easily I actually have a box of water bottles shaped like this radio but they are in Virginia cause I part of the government field testing on this radio. http://www.rfcomm.harris.com/152/

If that might be to hard to make you can make a PRC-148 which is basically just a rectangular box and just a few simple buttons. But these radios were a PITA to handjam programming and did not do well with the below antenna.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AN/PRC-148

And for a satcom antenna you could easily make one of these (they are not what delta uses because they suck but would be good for a movie and easy to make).

http://www.antennas.us/store/p/110-UL-3000-330-Mini-UHF-Portable-SOTM-kit-225-450-MHz-.html

As for gear I am getting a goodie box from kapowwe in the next few days if there is any gun beyond repair or I just dont feel like I will lend it to you.

As for guns and stuff they use basically its pick and choose they get pretty much whatever they want but the majority of the ones I have worked with for their main guns use H&K 416s and AKs and their sidearms are usually Glocks when attached to a regular unit for compatibility or the old school 1911 45 when they are doing OPs because of the subsonic bullet and hitting power.

I will say the last time I worked with them were a few years ago when they were TF-121 so their main guns have probably changed.

Also Multicam uniforms will be your best bet as when I was working with them they just started using the Multicams.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 am

Great input, looks like I've got one person already helping out.

Hope the word spread to others in the forum!
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Well, the story outline has been finalized to a degree. What we nailed down were the main characters.

It's a three-man Delta team and they wear MultiCam uniforms with their own style and look. Each member also carries different load outs.

Whiskey: He's the team leader, so he has a basic loadout of an Operator. A really nice suped up M4 with sidearm. Light and tough. He's balanced. Basically more or less like this guy:
http://www.talisweb.com/hosting/david/daviduri/images/Special_Forces_soldier.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/shortshoot6/sf1.jpg

Tango: He's the team gunner. He's kinda like a cross between Jese Ventura in Predator or Macho Man Randy Savage. Typical big guy with lots of firepower. He'll be carrying an M60 or SAW, preferrably the M60 and some grenades. He wears a cowboy style boonie hat.

Foxtrot: Youngest member of the team, he's pretty much the "ninja". He'll be very light equipped with pistols, suppressors, lots of knives, and an smg (like MP5). He'll be the smaller more agile guy of the group.

The bad guys will be wearing ski masks/shemaghs with mixed uniforms. They'll be mostly carrying other older type weapons like AKs or G3s, typical terrorist gear. Oh and one will have an RPG.

So I hope that helps you guys with narrowing down what I'm looking for. I can take whatever you offer but will specifically need the stuff listed above (especially multicam uniforms, M4, belt-fed machine gun, & smaller spec-op type smgs). I don't necessarily need anything in serious bulk, just maybe two or three (or just one) of each type of weapon (excluding the heroes' weapons, which we need only one of each).

We'll be filming with this stuff on two 12-hour shoot days in April but will definitely need to secure these within the next few weeks. If there's anything you need to know, feel free to ask. I'll let you all know once we secure specific shoot dates.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:22 pm

I'm down for being a Terrorist, I have an Ak-74 may be TOO new for you but I'm willing to help =P

The Terrorist get to be funny too right?
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:27 pm

We've tossed around funny little gags within the scenes and all that. Basically just funny stuff that happens, much like how it's done in Hot Shots!.

One of the ideas was to have one of the terrorists have a brown paper bag over his head with two eye holes instead of a ski mask or shemagh.

Now a lot of the terrorist roles will be extras and be filled in by us, the crew, so that's why I asked for uniforms and gear for that. However, we may be able to squeeze in people from outside the school as extras depending on how that affects our budget.

What I'm planning on doing with the rifles was to reserve the top quality ones that you guys have for close-up shots that hold onto the terrorists.

The instructor that is overseeing the production will serve as the producer. He's been very helpful in offering his own arsenal of weapons. Though these airsoft guns he has don't really have the filmic look and quality I'm wanting to have, so that's why I'm looking for help here and on FA. But with me on the crew, and our instructor, and another student who was an Iraq vet, we'll be handling all the props with extreme care.

Be sure to spread the word about this, I have a good feeling that this will turn out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Well I'm willing to be a Terrorist if you guys find any openings, I'll do it for free; as long as you guys give me some food. If you guys don't need me you can have someone pick my gun up and you guys can use it for the close-ups if you want.
Back to top Go down
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS
Geist

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 am

afro
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

That's great news Badtrooper! We'll see how the shooting schedule goes and how we figure the budget out.

Hey Geist, does that mean that you're in?

Right now things are getting a little rocky since there's been a huge deviation from the original story though I'm working on sorting it out and making everybody happy. We should have casting flyers made soon so I'll be sure to send those your way when they're finished.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 pm

From the looks of it I've got three people willing to donate weapons which is great. I'll let you all know when we need them by (and we might arrange to get them to have them registered then returning it to you, then picking them up again once we start filming if the long-term loan is an issue). Anyways, thanks alafayaplaya, Tedder, and Sixfootcow.

Well, if anybody here is interested in actually being in the movie as actors, then here's the casting call information.

CASTING CALL

Full Sail Digital Cinematography (DC) presents…
“Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”

UNION & NON-UNION TALENT WELCOME

Casting for:
• WHISKEY: MALE, 20's to 30's. The team leader but by no means a Super Solider. Off balance and over the top.
• TANGO: MALE, 20's to 30's, second in succession of experience within the team. He is the team's main gunner/grenadier.
• FOXTROT: MALE, 20's. The youngest and smallest, he is also the teams Ninja. Well, he tries very hard to be.
• TARGET/TERRORIST LEADER: MALE, 30's to 50's. He is the team's main objective. Not much is known about him aside from the fact that he's the leader of... the bad guys.
• BIKINI MODELS / MARCIA / JAN / CINDY: FEMALE, 20’s. Beautiful bikini models they are the smartest group in the film.
• GENERAL ANDERSON: MALE 40's to 60's, the commanding officer of the infamous Delta team. The by-the-books officer's.

Casting Dates:
March 20th, 2010. 1 pm to 9 pm
(NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY)

Shooting Dates:
TBA at the Session

Full Sail Building 3F, 351 University Park Drive, Winter Park, FL. 32792
(407) 551-2055

For more information contact:
www.myspace.com/fullsailcasting

Note: certain details about the characters have changed so just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Now in terms of the whole production, looks like somebody has helped us with Foxtrot's weapons, and another has offered his AKs for the terrorists. And a SAW takes care of Tango.

Looks like all that's really needed now is a nice operator-ish M4 (or the like) for the team leader, Whiskey. Other stuff we could use are authentic looking pistols for the team's sidearms and other various weapons for the big ambush scene at the end (snipers, rpgs, grenade launchers, etc.; stuff that would really add firepower to the movie in comparison to other projects).

Wardrobe and gear (holsters, vests, and whatnot) can wait just a bit longer but the weapons are needed soon.

Thanks for the help, I(we) really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Would a P90 help at all
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:07 pm

I think we could use a P90 somewhere. It'd help bring in diversity in the kind of weapons being used, and help sell the idea that the Delta guys are fighting a multinational force of terrorists.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Well, I'm in the middle of casting right now and am very surprised at the turnout we have for our project compared to the others. If you guys are in the Full Sail area or aren't doing anything until 9pm tonight, swing on over to Full Sail and try out!

So yeah, if you want, casting ends tonight at 9pm so you should have time. Still waiting on further contact from those who have offered their weapons for the projects, so hit me up ASAP.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Sorry, but my p90 is in the shop for about a week or so. if you can hold off until I get it back I shouldn't have a problem loaning it to you.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Okay, that should be fine. Looks like there's been a delay (at least in contact) with some of the other weapons too.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 7:48 pm

I had to go out of town without notice! when do you need these for sure...?
Back to top Go down
Geist
ADMIRAL - NAVAL OPERATIONS
Geist

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Monty117 wrote:
I think we could use a P90 somewhere. It'd help bring in diversity in the kind of weapons being used, and help sell the idea that the Delta guys are fighting a multinational force of terrorists.

We could do that...
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Tedder: We'll need them sometime next week for sure.

Geist: Cool, PM me and I'll fill you in on what all we need and how we'll arrange the pickup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q Empty

Back to top Go down

Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next