Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread

Go down 
+10
PJ-Lero
Fritts
Predator2-58
admin-AirborneShar
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SHWELL
Wolverine
Tedder1
HoldenV
FA-Chris M
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:13 pm

there is a D & B down here in Ft. Laud about 15 min from my house
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Damn you suck maybe I will make the drive down there this week that place is the best
Back to top Go down
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:22 pm

come down on a sunday or monday and ill join ya
Back to top Go down
Fritts

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 am

lol Tedder, i welcome the 50 pounds, i'll still find a way to out run you

hahahah
Back to top Go down
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 am

if you guys want i will wear my weight vest this saturday... might slow down alittle, not to much.
But expect me to come charging just the same!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:38 am

Parking lot incident? Bob.
Back to top Go down
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:28 am

Yeah. It was the airsoft equivalent of vouching for someone that they're not an arsonist while they quietly sneak away with a zippo.

They were out there again this last Friday and I played. I've already shared my feelings on them before.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:19 am

I'm only going to say this one time and I hope I don't have to repeat myself.

Let it go. What happened at that game is in the past and has been dealt with. I've talked to both the manager of PBW and made him aware of what happened so that he can keep a closer eye on things at his field and had a conversation with the leader of their group of players making him aware of what happened. He has handled the situation a little more harshly than I was expecting but it has been taken care of.

Just let it go. Anybody who can't do that can feel free to talk to me about it at the next game I'm at.
Back to top Go down
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:24 am

I had no clue that had happened.
Back to top Go down
FA-Chris M
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Good for Chris. People doing stupid shit like that at his game makes people like me not want to go. In other words, it makes PB world look bad.

Him dealing with it harshly makes him and the field look good. Shows he's not going to stand for idiots ruining the reputation of the field.
Back to top Go down
http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
autoxgt
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:51 pm

HoldenV wrote:
I still want to find a Dave and Busters LOL they were all over the place in the north we need some down here damnit

Theres on in Jaxonville. I dont thinks its a whole lot closer than FT. Lauderdale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:18 pm

I was talking about two different people in that post Fireman. The first was Chris and the second was the leader/captain of that team of kids. I talked both of them and I think their team leader was a little harsh.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Opheria wrote:
I was talking about two different people in that post Fireman. The first was Chris and the second was the leader/captain of that team of kids. I talked both of them and I think their team leader was a little harsh.

I'd be a little to harsh to if one of my friends did something stupid like that. During Red Dawn my team had a problem with calling our hits ( the infamous Red Truck) and after me and Boss got the full story on it, shit went down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:59 pm

It's actually funny. That team from PB World has since broken up into two teams because of internal issues. However, they still do everything they did when they were just one team. I think one of them is trying to get sponsored by Evike now. Jokes on him. If he submits an application now, he might get lucky if he gets a reply before the world goes to hell in a hand basket in 2012. Even then, it'll probably get back ordered.

Stupid Evike.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm not gonna lie, you and your Evike jokes are pretty funny. lol!

I literlly was thinking about submitting a request for a sponsorship today, but then I remembered your stories and thought it better if I didn't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:20 pm

wana hear a story? evike sponsored me, sent me a bravo rdw for free, and i bought a chrono form them to do my reviews with.... TOO BAD THE CHRONO NEVER WORKED! AND WHEN I SENT IT BACK TO THEM THEY TOLD ME IT HAD NO WARRANTY AND THEY WOULDNT FIX OR REPLACE IT! so i just kept the gun. never made the review. pricks

FUCK EVIKE
Shop at Airsoft Reloaded
LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Evike will give you a banner and some other stuff if you do. Then you have to be sponsored for a year or so before they start giving you any good stuff. Evike has such a large theoretical inventory that it is hard to not need to get something from them. If you can't get stuff from Autoxgt though, and Airsoft Atlanta doesn't have it, and you don't mind not having it within the next 2-3 weeks, and you don't mind it probably breaking on you, then go ahead and order from Evike.
Back to top Go down
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Unless they want to send me something for free. Then I'd totally flip in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:34 am

just talked to a buddy of mine. he ordered a gun from evike in February and it hasn't showed yet. he finally canceled his order.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:36 am

I think this incident was the reason for the split.
Back to top Go down
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:05 pm

They split because the guy hasn't gotten his gun since February? Curse you Evike! You're ruining friendships now.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:45 pm

funny... but not what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread   My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My letter inspired by the "Pedo Shar" thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2