Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

This just in from Evike.com!

Go down 
+5
Opheria
inmediasres
CharleyNovember
SHWELL
PJ-Lero
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:13 am

That's pretty surprising!
Back to top Go down
SHWELL
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
SHWELL

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:38 am

My stance on lIPO ready is....

Great Shim Job
Perfect Angle of Engagement (AOE)
*MOSFET of some sort to protect trigger contacts (Optional)

IMHO, the above listed is the bare minimum.. The MOSFET I listed as optional because a gun will function for a while without one, but in the long run, I say it is a must have.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftnoobflorida.freeforums.org/index.php
autoxgt
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:18 am

Dont forget thet a GOOD piston is necessary. A lot of LiPO failures are the tail end of the piston.

Proper shimming is a good idea in any gearbox.

AOE is important for any set up that will exceed "stock" operation such as 400+ FPS or 20+ RPS to extend piston life and improve gearbox efficiency.

A MOSFET will help keep the high current from destroying your trigger contacts and make the most use of the added power of the LiPO.

Good gears and bushings will be necessary but you dont have to assume that you need replacements. A lot of "stock" gears and solid metal bushings will handle LiPO's.

Good wiring. Low resistance or at the very least, 16ga with Deans connectoer and minimum BS fittings are a good idea.

Most mods you would to handle a LiPO are the same mods you would do to get the most out of a 9.6v-10.8v set up. It's just going to wear quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:49 am

Hey guys if an 11.1v lipo is too much use a 7.4v lipo, it will be 8.4v when it is fully charged and it flows more current so let's say you have a 9.6v mini batt. And you want lipo a 2 cell lipo will in most cases give you the same or more bps , you ask how dose a lower voltage batt give the same or better performance? Good question . The rate of fire is controled by the voltage you send the motor a mini batt. has small cells that have hi internal restance witch when you put a load on them , in our case 10-20 amps the voltage drops because the batt has such high restance so maybe your 9.6v mini bat when you shoot may drop to 7v on a good one ormaybe 5v on a cheap one. Where a good lipo
may be able to handle 40-50 amps current. So when you fire your gun on a 2cell lipo the voltage will stay at about 7.5-8v so your gun keeps a good fire rate. Now the second benifit is a lipo is much higher capacity for the same size as a mini batt so let say you have a 1200mah mini bat if you use a lipo you may be able go as high as 2200 mah for the same size if you have a little more room you may go higher mah it depends on your gun. Another advantage is a lipo charges faster no more 5hr charges , a lipo will charge in 1hr and the batt in most cases will weigh less. So the only down side is you need a special charger to charge them and you can not run them all the way dead. From my experience I have found that a lipo will give you about 1.5-2 round fired per mah of batt. power , example a 4000mah lipo like I use in my gun gives me at least 6000rounds fired before I have to charge. So don't be afraid of lipos just use the right voltage for your gun. Bob.
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:57 am

That was great Bob! Thanks It helped me out a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:04 am

dont forget about the C rating, shwell uses that damn 35c.... lol wish i had one!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:29 am

No problem
glad I could help. Bob
Lero ,35c lipos are very good and will have less voltage drop than a 15-20 c lipo but for our use a 20c lipo is plenty good and it will cost alot less. If you want to see what I mean check out ThunderPower 50c lipos they are the best but you will pay for them. Bob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This just in from Evike.com!   This just in from Evike.com! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This just in from Evike.com!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2