Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_lcap19%HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_lcap6%HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_lcap19%HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_lcap6%HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_lcap25%HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors)   HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Disclaimer: Don't know if I'm breaking any rules by posting this again on a different section, but thought I should try. The original topic on the other section of the forum should divert traffic to this one, so I hope this avoids any problems.

I'm looking to get a pretty decent or economic AEG rifle. Something that can serve as a good all-around gun and that I'll get some really good use out of for a long time.

One weapon that has gotten my attention is the HK416. And for several reasons, it's a weapon I'd like to get an airsoft version of.

So with all that in mind, I could use some input from you guys to see what would be a good choice.

Oh and I'm on a budget, so I'm looking for something not too expensive.
Back to top Go down
SHWELL
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
SHWELL

PostSubject: Re: HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors)   HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:57 am

For an inexpensive version, here is one I was eyeing for a build I am planning.. This is a JG and recently JG has stepped their game up... This one is said to be "Lipo Ready", but I dont believe that.. All AEG's req a little once over before really being Lipo ready IMHO...

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=28591

The above link is the cheapest Clone i could find that I would actually buy. $150 and free shipping... JG, and AGM are the same guns, so if you shop around you can find a lot of them avail at the many retailers out there... I also recommend to contact "Autogxt" on this site to see if he can get you one as well. He is our local retailer.

I have an Echo one 614 (416) and it is a great gun as well, but is at a higher price range than most clones (They offer 30 warranty). So far it gets the job done, but it has not been very impressive (Did not expect it to be)..

As will all AEG's, you can buy an inexpensive one, and build the perfect gun with upgrades.. And these days, upgrading is not too expensive if done correctly.. The hardest thing to do is the actual work installing, and also doing the necessary research to find out what items need to be replaced in order for you to have the gun you want performance wise.

Fit and Finish... A lot of the Clone 614/416's are plastic bodied guns. And this so far has not been a issue for me.. Upper and lower Receivers are plastic, and the front end is metal. This makes for an extremely light gun. I have thought of adding a metal body to mine, but I am enjoying its lightweight too much to change it.

On a tech standpoint, the 416 is no different than a M4/M16.. It is a Version 2 Gearbox, and everything else is exactly the same.. So working on it is no different than a M4/16.. Finding info on working on them is easy, and once you get the hang of it, you'll find it childsplay as well.

Parts galore internally... Being a version 2 gearbox, replacement and upgrade parts are avail in an abundance.

Good luck in your search...

Oh yeah, JG and AGM offer a Metal Version for $180, but noone has them in stock right now...
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftnoobflorida.freeforums.org/index.php
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors)   HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:35 am

The way the wires hang out is rather ugly. Maybe run the wires back to a crane stock with deans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors)   HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors) Empty

Back to top Go down

HK416 advice? (topic shifted from Kabul Arms Market and Vendors)
Page 1 of 1