Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

AAR for Red Dawn

Go down 
+23
Guider
Wolverine
Boss
easy E
BOB W. (THOR)
Jacob "Badtrooper"
Nick.Wolfpack
Tedder1
PJ-Lero
BadbillyC
FA-Chris M
Evilmidget
T3K3.Wolfpack
Predator2-58
CharleyNovember
Tempestfury
6FTCOW
bluesilo6
Gecko TBJ Wild Card Squad
Geist
Schrodinger
admin-AirborneShar
SHWELL
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

damn the forum is on fire lol....
but forrest fires are good they grow new plants.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:08 pm

ah good point shar.
Back to top Go down
FA-Chris M
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Now we have this same discussion going on two threads... Different comments on each though.

As I had said to Badtrooper on the other thread:
https://firezone-airsoft.forumotion.com/war-room-f10/regarding-the-truck-t207.htm

I had taken the shot at about 150 feet.

What I didn't mention is that I am using .40 gram bb's. My gun chrono's at 537 with .20.'s which is below the "legal limit" of 550 for bolt actions.

With .40's my gun chrono's at 405 FPS.

Even at 150 feet, I'm sure that had enough momentum to split his lip. Sorry about that! I wasn't aiming at your head (I think doing so is REALLY dick if you have any other choice).

The problem, when someone only gives you their shoulders and up to shoot, you shoot at what they give you. I personally get shot in the head more then anywhere else since my head is all I give people to shoot!

Goes back to my point in the other thread about the truck rules and that the driver should be required to keep the window up both for his and our safety. I myself would not be able to drive around well if I was constantly worried about getting shot. My eyes darting around all the time would certainly make me run into something on accident!
Back to top Go down
http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

I had a great time good group of people. Who said we can't mix the ladies in the game? The ladies I saw play on wolverines did damn good, played as hard as the guys. Good Job. Other than the guys in the truck everyone else that I saw called their hits pretty good. Nice game and thanks to Shar, Sharkey and crew for all the effort that went into this to make the op so good. Bob. Thor,ready for next op.
Back to top Go down
easy E
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
easy E

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm

I had a great time out there. As a russian i spent most of my time near HQ and around the canal and palmetto brush to the south. I didn't get to see much of the heroic work that the pillboxes and QRT truck were doing for their comrades, although from the sounds of the radio chatter and that M60 at f.o.b. central i know they were in a shit storm for most of the day. I would like to thank Chadray for the bbq and Giest for the propane you guys really saved lunch for many of us.I think the game concept held up well and everyone got along and showed good teamwork considering many us just met recently. Everytime a teammate asked for help whether it be fire support, equipment issues, more ammo or what ever someone stepped up to help out and that alone is good to see out there. No matter where i went on the field there was plenty of trigger time to be had. It was really fun having that firefight around the canal just south of f.o.b. central where the road cuts through. I was one of a few russians trying to hold the enemy back from gaining access to the palmetto brush we killed pelnty but they overwhelmed us in the end and that opened the back door to HQ which they took.
Back to top Go down
Evilmidget

Evilmidget

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:23 pm

Regarding the truck i feel bad cause i heard a bang and i think it backed into a tree. I thought the truck was awsome and i did see one guy jump out as he died. \\At one point when the truck was driving by i could here it coming and we were in the middle past the road from american side and i ducked and layed flat behind a tiny mound and i could hear a barrage of bbs over my head and thought it was intense and i had a massive adrenaline rush as the drive by went thru. it was fun.

In the first game i had trouble finding the respawn zone for americans and a couple of others i was with did too but we eventually found it. i am waiting for the videos cause i saw cameras.

Other than that the games were a blast and i met a lot of cool ppl. now if i become broke im gunna blame you guys cause Airsoft is FRIKKIN AWSOME.
Back to top Go down
Boss
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Boss

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Great game everyone, me & the guys had a great time & enjoyed playing w/ you all. Look forward to heading down agian soon. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm

easy E wrote:
No matter where i went on the field there was plenty of trigger time to be had. It was really fun having that firefight around the canal just south of f.o.b. central where the road cuts through. I was one of a few russians trying to hold the enemy back from gaining access to the palmetto brush we killed pelnty but they overwhelmed us in the end and that opened the back door to HQ which they took.
You shot me in the face Shocked

I got bored being pinned down in the canal so I went commando. As I crested the hill, I bet your heart skipped. Of all the people to shoot at, I entered your line of sight. You bastard. pirat

I was really looking foward to guarding the tower at the end, but I had to go. My ride left.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 pm

I had a great time in the canal, Tedder layed down a full minute of trigger in that canal for Lero, Fritts and myself. I swore the lights in Orlando dimmed....or his handle was going to melt.

The canal fight was intense, someone said if you go through there, you'll get shot. So we went through there.....

The first game south pillbox fight was great, the truck was there for that one...

The last game truck fight sucked....I yelled hit with my arm up and they kept on yelling and firing...don't think they heard me....

I did have a problem seeing the tape on certain guys in the canal, one guy with a pistol 5 feet away in the palmettos on the ground said "your dead", and I asked what team, he simply pushed the barrel closer to my crotch and said the same thing again. I quit asking what color he was and just pulled my dead rag out. For all I know, we could've have been on the same team.

Where you going to shoot me in the crotch that close? If you answer yes, then you are cordially invited to our field in Port St John....

And finally, my lil saw'd off 203 launcher clocked 340fps on Co2, made my day....
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Wolverine wrote:

And finally, my lil saw'd off 203 launcher clocked 340fps on Co2, made my day....

I think I was there for that one - Damn!
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Wolverine wrote:
I had a great time in the canal, Tedder layed down a full minute of trigger in that canal for Lero, Fritts and myself. I swore the lights in Orlando dimmed....or his handle was going to melt.

The canal fight was intense, someone said if you go through there, you'll get shot. So we went through there.....

LOL I just got tired of being pinned down, so I tried to flush them out. That canal is tough. I bet if we play at night in there... it would be epic. Or a disaster... Not sure yet. Twisted Evil Maybe I need to clear out some more openings or add protection in some spots.
Back to top Go down
Schrodinger

Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 pm

There were a lot of really sudden engagements in that canal - and just as I got right behind the Soviet HQ someone lit me the hell up from behind. Still makes it hard to sit against this chair...

TEDDER1 wrote:
LOL I just got tired of being pinned down, so I tried to flush them out. That canal is tough. I bet if we play at night in there... it would be epic. Or a disaster... Not sure yet. Twisted Evil Maybe I need to clear out some more openings or add protection in some spots.

A raisable/lowerable floodgate at a strategic chokepoint would be very, very cool - I'd be more than willing to help with that, as well.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm

I will have to talk with the guys about what to do. I would like the canal more usable. Its a death trap for sure. Somepeople like that though. I thought a raised fort like the big HQ overlooking the area would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Guider

Guider

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Well just thought I would say the game was great. Besides already mentioned issues that came up here and there. I have to give props to the team that first assaulted and took the NFB. One second it was all quite and calm then 12-15 guys just pop up out of the grass. Very intense.

The only thing that really bothered me is people not walking to the other HQ to spawn. I had to do it at least 5 times, i would appreciate if others did the same. I noticed some people on both sides who didnt. But for the most part great game everyone keep the good energy up.
Back to top Go down
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 pm

Tedder the only reason you can't stop firing is because your trigger is stuck LOL. Bob.
Back to top Go down
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 pm

I FORGAT TO SAY THE NORTH FOB WAS THE BEST HELD! THESE GUYS WERE DEDICATED
Back to top Go down
ChadRay13

ChadRay13

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:54 am

LOL Thanks Shar for the Props about the NFOB.
We tried our best. I was one of the two grenaded out of the pillbox. I looked back when I heard the wooden door open and just mumbled "ohh shit were done" and proceeded to pack up my stuff. I should had said it louder(in case of confusion). We knew givin the situation of just two of us in the box that it was a losing fight, but we were going to go out giving them hell. As I always said "I might not beat you, but I will give you a fight you'll never forget"
To the team of 12 or so, it was very intense listening to all the background fighting and only seeing one guy turn into two then BAM 12+.
Back to top Go down
WildFire

WildFire

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 am

it was a great game guys! I loved playing out there. Great way to come back after a nine month hiatus.

I am sorry to those of you pissed off about the second spy, but I was only doing what I was told. I'm not going to say it wasn't hell of a lot of fun, but I understand how it could be a downer to those not expecting it.

The whole set up was great, I really liked the eight person spawn, it was definitely different and when no one showed up at spawn and you were the only person sitting there... well, I felt good knowing that our side was doing good, wasn't a downer for me.

but yes PORTA POTTIES! Please! I would be willing to pay the extra five dollars if it meant we had porta potties, even though I am a poor college student.
Back to top Go down
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:11 am

admin-AirborneShar wrote:
well put shwell
no body is being negative I think we are just need to communicate!
thats it Smile
we have the coolest people show on our game, i havent seen any skanky people on none of our games!
if anything, i take the blame.
I WILL PUNISH MYSELF BY DEMOTING MYSELF FROM SUPREME COMMANDER TO GENERAL 3 STARS.
i will still keep the vehicle and the asian suckretary.

shar Smile

no need for the demotion. just share the suckretary

hahahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
DRGator

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 pm

I had a great time and I look forward to coming out to the next op.

In attempt to help improve things for the next op:

-If it is possible, it would be nice to have an admin at each of the objectives to record any points accumulated by each team and send the info to a head admin to keep track of the scoring.

-I was thinking for an added touch of realism and to keep things moving throughout the day, how about the possibility of keeping the game going all day, with each team trying to obtain certain objective throughout the day and the team with the most points at the end of the day wins. As far as lunch goes, each team would be responsible for sending certain squads of people to make lunch runs and refill ammo and such and then head back into the game.
The interesting part about this is that the opposing team could exploit these "lunch breaks" at certain objectives and that would keep the game moving back and forth between teams.
I understand this may be a difficult concept as far as logistics go, but I thought it might make for an interesting game and cut out any down time between games.

Again, I had a great time and t was nice to put some faces to screen-names. I am really looking forward to coming out to some more ops in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mulletsgalore.com
SHWELL
SHWELL

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Eating on the run is not for me.... That is the only thing I cannot stand behind, so far.... Have you seen me lately... Me and ood have an agreement...
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftnoobflorida.freeforums.org/index.php
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Oh man the canal was the best spot and time the entire day, When the PSJ players got to the canal with the rest of the american team, everyone was like "we're pinned down and cant move up because of the russians" and "if you go up there, your gunna get shot" well needless to say, fritts, wolverine and myself proceeded to charge up the canal, take out a bunch of Russian, including Shar (pats self on back) and proceeded to move up to the HQ from the south where myself, and about 10 others took the HQ from the ditch.
The whole reason why the canal can be such a good position, is because the enemy isnt always ready for you to charge at any moment... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:08 pm

thats my take. nobody likes to use the canal, but if they realize the tactical capability of it as an "avenue" to the bunker the attacking forces will always win!

and btw, dr gator and to all the other people who are asking for admins, we had 5 EMBEDDED admins in each game (I dont like guys in orange suits killing the realism factor on my game) - each one of the commander was a sector admin, me sharkey jeff ed and tedder. so yes. there are admins. if you read the rules its there Smile

and u did get me.

shar[u]
Back to top Go down
bluesilo6

bluesilo6

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:23 am

i would help to dig an underground base and maybe some underground tunnels
that seem to be the only thing the field is missing!
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:27 am

BlueSilo brought up a plan regarding underground stuff Shar... I know it's a long shot since it rain's here alot in Florida and it might ruin it but I thought you might be interested, I'll PM it to you later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAR for Red Dawn
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next