Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Review of JG Stubby FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Review of JG Stubby EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Review of JG Stubby EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Review of JG Stubby EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Review of JG Stubby EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Review of JG Stubby EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Review of JG Stubby Vote_lcap19%Review of JG Stubby Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Review of JG Stubby Vote_lcap6%Review of JG Stubby Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Review of JG Stubby Vote_lcap25%Review of JG Stubby Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Review of JG Stubby Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Review of JG Stubby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 am

Hey Guys, I wanted to share with you my first review of the JG Stubby CQB. I put a piece of a wine glass completely through my finger tonight Sad so I didn't finish the video the way I wanted. After loading myself up with Antibiotics and going through a packet of derma-bond it took me a few hours to write this since I am typing with one hand.

If you you guys like the review I will gladly do some more of them for different guns I plan on buying in the future if not let me know then I wont do anymore. I would just think it would be good to get a repository for different types of guns that people may or may not want depending on our members opinions.

I am working on a homemade steadi-cam using my 3GS phone for future games that I will be coming to so that way we can get some good professional looking videos without all the jitter. I like using the iphone for that cause I have and otter-box case that is mil-spec and can take a from up to a 500FPS bb (I threw a .12 into my sniper rifle and shot it point blank to test it). I am hoping it will be done for the next game but who knows I get side tracked a lot.

The review was shot using the iphone but if you guys don't like the quality I will make up a lexan box and throw another camera in it. Anyways once again I am getting side tracked let me know what you guys think of the review. I do have a chrono on order but who knows when it will get here, so if you like the review future reviews will have actual FPS readings.

Little info about the review-

Target was a standard size IPSC target (I have been using these targets for about 10 years now for quick acquisition shooting)

Range ~25yds give or take a few I didnt break out my range finder cause my batteries were dead I couldn't do a full backyard range shots cause my Great Dane was out and she doesn't like like my targets right now and tries to dominate them cause shes in heat for the first time.

BBs- Firepower .25g ( I prefer to shoot .25s out of my AEGs I know the standard is .2 but I prefer the accuracy over FPS on a stock gun)

Battery- the standard 8.4v that came with it I have a good 11.1v lipo (Only has 2 cycles on it) for it But I need to replace the archaic connectors on the gun first.

The gun itself was not shot prior to the test so the sights were not adjusted and it was essentially straight from the box after charging the battery. I did correct for the sights cause I did notice they were hitting to the right. I would have adjusted the sights but I wasn't wearing my mask at the time and only my shooting glasses.

The only thing that was added to the gun at this time was a foldable foregrip and a single point bungie sling.

Video was still processing as of 2AM Sat morning so quality isnt at its fullest.

Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:22 am

I am really trying to push for reviews of all the guns people bring to the field.

I want to shoot them with different weights of BBs measuring real distance, grouping at differing lengths, weight, length, etc. PRICES.

Make a section just for it so people can review them when looking for a gun. Then when people upgrade them they can bump their own thread with updates.

I also want a youtube channel just for the site with videos of games and guns we used.

Im buying a chrono and starting my testing soon.
Back to top Go down
JoseS13

JoseS13

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:08 am

Nice review, It would be nice to have many different guns from members on this site. Lots of new players aren't sure on what gun to get and our forum would be a great place to learn. One recommendation I would give is to show a little more about the gun. Ex: battery location, Hop-up location, and mag release. I was impressed by the accuracy at ~25yds.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:47 am

Exactly but at the end of the video after shooting it and in a quick way. ever watch those kids on youtube, jesus they ramble on about their new gun. I want it short and sweet with as much firing footage as possible.
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 pm

TEDDER1 wrote:
Exactly but at the end of the video after shooting it and in a quick way. ever watch those kids on youtube, jesus they ramble on about their new gun. I want it short and sweet with as much firing footage as possible.

yeah like i said the video didnt come out the way i like cause i put a hole through my finger cause i was going to cut a lot of rambling out at the end.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

Not your video man!?

You know what im talking about... you watch a 7 minute "review" of a gun by a 14 yr old, and then after all that talking about texture, its so heavy it feels like their bookbag, or how they shot their friend and made them bleed, they never show any firing shots.

You did way more than most. Sorry about your hand!

Ted
Back to top Go down
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Good review Holden V , Keep up the good work. Bob.
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 pm

BOB W. (THOR) wrote:
Good review Holden V , Keep up the good work. Bob.

Thanks

Heres a few photos of the additions I added today SightMark red dot and NCstar Green Laser.

The First is a photo next to my 13" Macbook to show you how tiny this thing truly is.

Review of JG Stubby Img_0411

Review of JG Stubby Img_0412
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:08 am

I'm personally not a M-4/16 fan, but I still like to look at reviews that aren't done by the twelve year olds...

But you still did a good job of the review.

Next time go with an Ak-74u!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 am

Badtrooper wrote:
I'm personally not a M-4/16 fan, but I still like to look at reviews that aren't done by the twelve year olds...

But you still did a good job of the review.

Next time go with an Ak-74u!

I was actually going to today but I ordered a KJW nbb MK1 sniper and a MGC GBB 1911.

My next two additions will be part of the AK series Im just having trouble picking two out.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:12 pm

What kind of AK's are you looking at?

Soviet-era or modern?

Ak-47 or Ak-74

I like to think of myself as the local Ruskie expert on the site....
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:42 am

Badtrooper wrote:
What kind of AK's are you looking at?

Soviet-era or modern?

Ak-47 or Ak-74

I like to think of myself as the local Ruskie expert on the site....

I prefer modern era, I do know that one of them will be an SVD. As for the AK I am really liking the contractor series echo 1s.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Ewww, Echo uses the NATO rails Review of JG Stubby Icon_silent (lol)

But yeah besides that they are good guns.

The A&K SVD is pretty nice from what I hear. I plan on picking on up myself to compete with Geist in sniping. Review of JG Stubby Lol

CYMA has been coming out with some nice guns lately, in fact my 74 is one.

Just saying =P
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:56 am

Badtrooper wrote:
Ewww, Echo uses the NATO rails

Exactly why I like it. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Russian FSB Alpha and Vympel squads are starting to use them on their AK-94s LOL. Razz Here is two pics for you that I took out of my Special Weapons magazine to get you all fired up LMAO not that I can blame them for wanting to use Nato Optics and Tac Lights cause the Trijicon and Surefire foregrip is the bees knees.

Review of JG Stubby Alpha110

Review of JG Stubby Alpha210
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Wait just to be sure, since I think my definition of NATO rails is diffrent, are the rails your talking about this:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_163&products_id=2167

OR more like this

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=36_252&products_id=3304

It's the first one I was whining about, if NATO rails are the second one, well then I have NATO rails on my gun =P
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Badtrooper wrote:
Wait just to be sure, since I think my definition of NATO rails is diffrent, are the rails your talking about this:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_163&products_id=2167

OR more like this

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=36_252&products_id=3304

It's the first one I was whining about, if NATO rails are the second one, well then I have NATO rails on my gun =P

I see what your talking about the actual mount itself that makes more sense
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah, it's the rail up front that bothers me,

I guess we had a mix up of definition of NATO rails, I need to learn more about AK'S!!!
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 am

Badtrooper wrote:
I need to learn more about AK'S!!!

I dont think you do these guys are basically the equivalent to our delta force teams (which get whatever equipment they want). Plus most of the time they steal our technology anyway their shuttle was the perfect example of this. The cold war is dead but I can tell you for certain the FSB or Federal Security Service (Modern Day KGB) is alive and well.

I was over in Uzbekistan staying in a hotel and I was talking to myself saying "What kind of rinky dink hotel is this that they dont have Bath Robes" and about 4 min later a knock was at the door with the bell boy having a robe. Also right after I was freaked out about the robe thing I started talking about getting a Steak (cause I just flew in from a 3 month tour from practically a cave in afghanistan) from room service and when I called them even though they didnt have steak any where on the menu the first thing they said was Hello Mr. "my name" would you like to have one of our T-bone steaks tonight.

So trust me even though the cold war is over the spy war is very much alive. Another Intelligence service that doesnt give Americans a break is the Israelis (sorry Shar). And in my personal opinion The Mossad and FSB are light years ahead of the CIA due to the american public being a bunch of pansies criticizing everything they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review of JG Stubby   Review of JG Stubby Empty

Back to top Go down

Review of JG Stubby
Page 1 of 1