Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Review of my Beloved M14's FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Review of my Beloved M14's EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Review of my Beloved M14's EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Review of my Beloved M14's EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Review of my Beloved M14's EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Review of my Beloved M14's EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Review of my Beloved M14's Vote_lcap19%Review of my Beloved M14's Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Review of my Beloved M14's Vote_lcap6%Review of my Beloved M14's Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Review of my Beloved M14's Vote_lcap25%Review of my Beloved M14's Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Review of my Beloved M14's Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Review of my Beloved M14's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

Review of my Beloved M14's Empty
PostSubject: Review of my Beloved M14's   Review of my Beloved M14's EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

Dont have a good enough camera right now for a video review, but whenever i do, you can be sure i will have shooting tests

And sorry if your not a fan of reading over a video, i know its alot javascript:emoticonp('lol!')

So over time ive acquired three different M14's
One CA Match
Review of my Beloved M14's Aeg_ca11
One KART JAE 100
Review of my Beloved M14's Aeg_ka12
Review of my Beloved M14's Aeg_ka11
And one broken AGM (thanks josh)
Review of my Beloved M14's Aeg_mp13
Start with the CA M14 Match
This gun is def my favorite, it is the better built, better quality, and more efficient gun of the three. I bought the gun for $220.00 from a friend from oviedo.

First impressions; The gun is incredibly solid, very well made, very good engineering went into this gun.
Start at the front, The gun comes with a flash hider/ front iron sight, and the tip of the flash hider is the traditional blazing orange, the front sight is very nice. The gun has a full metal outer barrel.
The functioning bolt and bolt catch are a very nice addition to the gun, the sound of the bolt charging makes people practically jizz their pants, and the functioning bolt catch comes in handy when adjusting the hopup. The hopup btw is very effective (unlike the Kart and AGM) and is located directly under the bolt cover .
The body itself is made of durable high quality plastic, and is also very light. every single other part on the gun is metal (excluding a few Gear box parts)
The rear sight is adjustable for windage and hight. and extends by turning the left sight wheel.
The gun can be equipped with a more efficient sight or scope using a rail system
Review of my Beloved M14's Scopem10
The CA style M14s only take CA and G&G M14 mags because of the notch missing
Review of my Beloved M14's Mag_gg10
The CA style trigger assembly is completely removable with the trigger guard, simply buy pulling on the trigger guard, i prefer this design 100 times over the AGM and Kart style because it means there are no confusing, or hassling parts in the gearbox for the trigger, although recently the trigger assembly has become harder and harder to put back into the gun.
The grip on the CA m14 is very nice, fits my hand very well.
I love the stock on the CA M14 match because unlike the AGM, and Kart M14's the CA can hold a large 9.6 without any modification.
With the 9.6 the ROF is superb, and with the 11.1 its insane, a "stream of BB's" if you want.
The butt stock of the gun has a full metal stock latch, that flips up to reveal the battery compartment, and also doubles as a shoulder rest (on the real steal version the stock latch is used for the same purpose, but instead of the battery compartment, the space is used for tools, and other assortment of items)

Internals
The gear box is extremely simple and effective, thanks to the removable trigger
And taking apart the entire gun is easy.
ROF=25-28 RPS
FPS=399-415
accuracy= 9/10

Now the Kart
The Karts first impressions are great, the gun itself looks futuristic, and threatening.
The front sight/flash hider is the same as the CA, and the Gun material is the same as the CA
The body itself is very nice and strong and light, the stock is nice for sniper lovers and comes with a removable cheek rest (i removed it)
Although it is an M14, the body feels nothing like one, the bottom is more squared off and sharp, and can feel strange in someones hands.
On the other hand, the Karts body can be split in two, the body comes with a few screws holding the body together, but the body has been permanently closed together (or so they thought) via melting the plastic, or in some cases glue, but in my case, in my quest for a perfect fitting compartment for a large 9.6, i took the time with a razer, and slowly reopened the body.
Also the Kart has a removable bottom picatany rail for flash lights, bipods. etc
The kart has the same style sights as the CA, and can use the same style rail systems as the CA
The mags for the Kart are not compatible with the CA (as you can see)
Review of my Beloved M14's Mag_ka10
And unlike the CA, the Karts trigger assembly and trigger guard are not joined, and only the trigger guard can be removed.
Unlike the CA, the Karts stock is a removable piece of rubber and plastic, that feels very solid, but i am still cautious about it, even though it does have a very satisfying snap when you put the butt on.
The internals of the Kart are slightly more confusing than the CA, and more difficult to disassemble.
The hopup is located inside the mag well, and is a pain to adjust because you either need a stick, or very slim fingers in order to adjust it while the magazine is in the mag well. if not you must take a few shots, remove the mag, adjust the hop up, put the mag in, take a few shots, and repeat over and over, which gets aggravating.
ROF= 15-17 RPS
FPS= 385-405
Accuracy= 6/10
Unfortunately the kart has a bad habit of shooting to the right all the time. even with different barrels it continues to shoot like its possessed, so my next step is to replace the hopup.
The AGM M14 is used for parts as of right now, but if i ever fix it, or get another M14, il be sure to keep everyone posted.
If i left anything out, be sure to ask lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft

Review of my Beloved M14's
Page 1 of 1