Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q

Go down 
+4
HoldenV
ripperblue
Jacob "Badtrooper"
Monty117
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 pm

Just a heads up. I leave for spring break on April 3rd in the evening and won't return until late Sunday on the 11th. So this whole next week I'm looking to collect all the weapons we still need and have them registered with security before I leave. So if you're still willing to offer some help I need a response in a PM ASAP so we can get them collected and hopefully returned before I leave. If you don't mind long term loans or at least not need them for anything soon then I won't need them that soon. Contact me further and we'll try to work something out.

So far Tedder's pulled through so his AK, M4, PVC RPG, and SAW are all registered. Still need contact from alafaya about his AKs. And I will hopefully have sixfootcow's MP5Ks taken care of tonight.

So what all I need left are:
AKs (the more the merrier), various weapons (as long as they're not too similar to what the main characters are carrying (MP5Ks, SAW, and M4). Doesn't matter if they're snipers or assault or SMG, whatever, as long as they have a different look from what the Delta guys use. Anything people that Delta guys go up against typically carry. HIGH PRIORITY

The hero M4 that I have now is alright but doesn't hold up against the SAW or MP5s, so I'm still looking for a really cool suped up rifle (doesn't have to be specifically AR style, can be G36, SCAR, etc.) it just needs to look nice and really cool with mods and whatnot, and functional and stick out from all the other weapons, especially the bad guys. And I just need one of these. HIGH PRIORITY

And sidearms, blowback (gas or elecric, preferably electric) would be great, I could use some for the three heroes and different looking ones for baddies. Not really needed but would be nice to have. MED-LOW PRIORITY

By the way the shoot dates are April 21st (wed) and April 23rd (fri). We need the weapons registered as early as five business days before the 21st.

Thanks to those who have helped so far, we really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

LISTEN UP!!!! IT'S CRUNCH TIME NOW. FILMING STARTS NEXT WEEK AND WE STILL NEED A BUNCH OF TERRORIST WEAPONS AND A HERO RIFLE FOR THE MAIN CHARACTER. WE ALSO NEED SOME STUNT/PROP KNIVES OR OTHER BLADED WEAPONS. SOME SORT OF MINE-LOOKING DEVICE WOULD BE GREAT TOO FOR THE FINALE.

WE NOW ARE ENTERING THE PHASE WHERE WE ARE ALSO GATHERING UNIFORMS AND GEAR, FOR TERRORISTS AND MAIN CHARACTERS. KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEED LOTS OF DIVERSITY SO WE CAN REUSE THE SAME STUFF BUT IN DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS. WE HAVE SOME OF OUR OWN STUFF SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR UNIFORMS OR GEAR BEING DIRTIED UP.

PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR DETAILED RESPONSE IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT HELPING OUT OR WANT MORE INFO ABOUT THE PROJECT. SO FAR IT'S BEEN EXPLAINED ENOUGH THROUGHOUT THIS THREAD BUT FEEL FREE TO ASK.

WE COULD ALSO USE SOME FLAGS FOR THE SETS TOO (POSSIBLY THE PALESTINIAN FLAG FROM THE CARPET BASE?).

IF YOU WANT TO BE AN EXTRA, THEN RESPOND QUICK SO I CAN TRY TO SET EVERYTHING UP FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO HELP OUT.

FOR ANYBODY WHO HELPS, I'LL TRY TO PULL SOME STRINGS TO HAVE DVD COPIES OF THE COMPLETED PROJECT SENT TO YOU.

ANY HELP WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:23 pm

One of your instructors tried to talk me into auditioning. I didn't like that he was more than a little pushy about it otherwise If filming didn't clash with my class schedule I would have been able to probably be an extra.

My P90 is still available for use the only problem is that it's non functional right now being stuck on full auto.
Back to top Go down
autoxgt
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Full autos all you need. I dont know why they even put "semi" on guns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm

probably to make them more realistic.

When I say stuck in full auto I mean from the time you hook up the battery not the time you pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
autoxgt
autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm

I know. I was wise cracking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Opheria: So wait, you're a Full Sail student also? We film on the 21st and 23rd, so if that works with your schedule then we can work you into the project.

We can use a P90, the whole full auto thing shouldn't be an issue since any weapon we borrow we make sure that they are empty and have no battery.

PM me with your contact info and we'll try to figure out a way to collect the P90.

We really appreciate your help.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Yea, I'm a Game Dev student. As far as being included in your project I think I'll pass I'm not really the bright lights and cameras type. I have class on the 21st anyway.

PM sent.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Well, we've got just about everything we could get, though not as much as I personally wished to get.

If anybody wants to do a last minute contribution, do not hesitate to PM me for details on how we might get in touch.

Again, many thanks to Tedder, Sixfootcow and Opheria.

And if it makes you guys feel a bit more comfortable, Tedder is letting us use his SAW and Eric his MP5Ks. So I guess if we have his SAW we've got something good on our hands. Again, any help is welcome sometime tonight or tuesday night.

Thanks again folks.
Back to top Go down
Monty117
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
PRIVATE 1ST CLASS
Monty117

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Sorry it took so long to return to the forums. But just wanted to say that we are done with the project.

I'd like to extend our thanks to Tedder, SixfootCow, and Opheria for donating their stuff to us. It really made a difference in the production value of the project.

I'd like to take this opportunity to see if you guys (Tedder, SixfootCow, Opheria) want a copy of the finished project. If so, then I'll need your contact information ASAP so that I can have it all in the paperwork for the school.

Problems during production aside, I intend on uploading the video ASAP so that you guys can enjoy what we've made and to demonstrate what we can do at Full Sail with your help.

Till next time everybody.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:12 am

I PM'd you my info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q   Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help making a movie for school "WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT&q
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2