Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Wolfpack's Next Game

Go down 
+15
Opheria
admin-AirborneShar
Alafaya Playa
Jacob "Badtrooper"
ACOG_Warrior_KJ
PJ-Lero
BillDozzer01
Tedder1
autoxgt
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL
Geist
TAC-1 EX-PD
HoldenV
FA-Chris M
Sam.Wolfpack
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Son of a bitch... the game I miss is the one that turns out to be the most exciting. Even though it wasn't directly their fault, I think Evike might have had a hand in keeping me from this one.
Back to top Go down
easy E
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
easy E

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:51 pm

i had a great time the wolfpack were very cool and good sports as usual. last time we couldn't get near that downed tree this time i at least got to touch it and then got promptly killed. the second game i screwed up and started firing and gave away me and auto before the enemy was really in range. sorry auto we might have got them to come alot closer and could have done more damage. we had a good hide and knew they would have to come past us. so at least we got that part right . i definitly agree with the rest of you we need some communication and teambuilding work to compete with these guys. its good for us to play against teams like that though you have to be challenged and get your ass whooped a few times to get better. i don't see us as being a bad team its just like we're a bunch of guys who play pickup basketball and wolfpack are like a real league team. i love playing the sandbox style skirmishes where you can have fun and get away with questionable tactics and going rambo, but when we go to play big games or against teams like them we need to stick to team strategy and tactics .
Back to top Go down
FA-Chris M
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:19 am

Yeah, we had how many different teams out there all trying to play together against one who plays together all the time?

How many new players did we have? I know at least two it was their first game. How many bone stock, only shoots about 100 feet guns did we have out there? I know the wolfpack's gun were very much not bone stock and had a lot more range than most of ours did.

All in all, I guess for all the things we had going against us even before we hit the field, we did a decent job at what we did get done. It does go to show us where we need more work though.
Back to top Go down
http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:37 am

geist also told me they had tough time getting the fort. on their OWN turf.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
Sam.Wolfpack
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
Sam.Wolfpack

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:48 am

admin-AirborneShar wrote:
geist also told me they had tough time getting the fort. on their OWN turf.

Eh, while we did use most of the alloted time to capture the tower (i'm guessing that's the fort you're speaking of, as that was the only time we really attacked an objective) I only lost one guy in my squad, I'm pretty sure I can say the same for most other squads. And yes, we do have field knowledge, but you really don't need much field knowledge to defend an objective. That, and at my count we had 14 WP members to your 22 or so guys.

So while yes, we did take a lot of time to take the tower, we did so with minimal losses. Just our style of gameplay.

We need to get you guys on your turf! Any idea of when that will be? The pack is eager and ready.

-Sam
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Sam, we are having a dusk-night game on saturday... $5

And I dont know what anyone is talking about as far as the 'pack having a hard time... I know on the tower it seemed like your entire team was advancing on me alone in the last 5 minutes. (hence my new signature)

On the last game we held you off for maybe ten minutes, but after that it was again a slaughter...
Back to top Go down
Sam.Wolfpack
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
Sam.Wolfpack

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Tedder,

I'll pass the word on to the pack, I myself won't be in town this weekend but that doesn't mean that you won't see us there.

Yeah, that last game we did have some comm issues, personally that was my first time attacking that structure and it's crazy how it just sneaks up on you. Even us WP members get lost in those woods Smile

-Sam
Back to top Go down
Nick.Wolfpack

Nick.Wolfpack

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:26 pm

TEDDER1 wrote:

And I dont know what anyone is talking about as far as the 'pack having a hard time... I know on the tower it seemed like your entire team was advancing on me alone in the last 5 minutes. (hence my new signature)

On the last game we held you off for maybe ten minutes, but after that it was again a slaughter...

Haha, I forgot I had an account on here. Anyways this is Nick from the Wolfpack. I've been reviewing footage we got from these games the last couple of days and we got some REALLY great footage. Tedder I have this all on video with you in the tower in the last five minutes, GREAT footage. Props to you for being the last man standing, we were commenting that you did a pretty damn good job by yourself at the end there. Anyways, overall, I had a blast, thanks for coming out guys. We can debate all we want out strategy and tactics and stuff, but we cant forget about the fun of it all, its a game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthewrongways.com
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:49 pm

i wonder what the outcome of this game would of been with me and my brother there.... hmmmm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:54 pm

LOL you WERE missed.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Nick.Wolfpack wrote:
TEDDER1 wrote:

Haha, I forgot I had an account on here. Anyways this is Nick from the Wolfpack. I've been reviewing footage we got from these games the last couple of days and we got some REALLY great footage. Tedder I have this all on video with you in the tower in the last five minutes, GREAT footage. Props to you for being the last man standing, we were commenting that you did a pretty damn good job by yourself at the end there. Anyways, overall, I had a blast, thanks for coming out guys. We can debate all we want out strategy and tactics and stuff, but we cant forget about the fun of it all, its a game.
I see it as a friendly challenge. Let us continue to go up against you guys, in the hopes that we can get more organized. There is no debate on this subject: You all whooped our asses.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:33 am

When is the next Wolfpack game?
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://tinypic.com" tar
Sam.Wolfpack
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
Sam.Wolfpack

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:35 am

Scarecrow wrote:
When is the next Wolfpack game?

All of the event planners are busy these next few weekends. I'd imagine we'll be having another event at our field late June - early July. If anything changes we'll let you know.

I don't think many of our guys are able to make it to your night game this weekend.

-Sam
Back to top Go down
Sam.Wolfpack
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
Sam.Wolfpack

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:10 am

Teaser Trailer from our event is up in the Gun Cameras thread.

Link to Thread
Back to top Go down
Sam.Wolfpack
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
Sam.Wolfpack

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:20 pm

The final cut of the video is up! Check it out Here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpack's Next Game   Wolfpack's Next Game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfpack's Next Game
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4