Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Minors at the firezone - Page 5 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_lcap19%Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Minors at the firezone

Go down 
+18
PJ-Lero
CharleyNovember
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL
Opheria
inmediasres
Archer
FA-Chris M
admin-AirborneShar
BOB W. (THOR)
JoseS13
Predator2-58
Geist
HoldenV
easy E
autoxgt
Tedder1
6FTCOW
Jacob "Badtrooper"
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm

I HAVE HIS FACEBOOK GIVE ME ONE MOMENT!!!

I
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1814685922&ref=sgm

By the way guys your welcome to add me on facebook =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:32 pm

I wont do it again.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Opheria look at my above post, is that him?
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Minors at the firezone - Page 5 N1814685922_8317
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 pm

I can't be sure if that's him or not. If it is I think he's blond now or at the least a light brown.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

The fact that he's in the Orlando Wolfpack group and has a camo background helps.
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:41 pm

By the way...Up in GA we had three asshats from a team decide to shoot at cars they passed on the interstate on thier way to a game...cops were called they were yanked out of the vehicle and taken to jail...They had there buddies on a couple forums up there pretty much cover it up and I think mommy and daddy bought thier asses out of any real trouble...real douchenozzels and all over 18. Just to point out Fucktards are not always under 18 guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldwar2airsoft.com
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Where is the Firezone Thread of Shame at when you need it? Brian, brian, brian..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Opheria wrote:
I can't be sure if that's him or not. If it is I think he's blond now or at the least a light brown.

That would be Brian...
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm

A think haveing a hall of shame is kinda negative, I think just blacklisting him is good enough.
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Opheria wrote:
This happened prior to the start of the game.

I having a conversation with about 5-6 people next to the red truck outside the gate that leads to the parking lot when somebody opened up on the entire group of us. Me and 2-3 other people weren't wearing any eye protection. They hit me, the truck and a couple other people before the rest of the group who were geared and loaded opened up on him. He became real sorry after I went back to my car and came back and he saw me holding my M4 with the box mag on it.

Why do you think I walked around the rest of the time I was there in a pair of safety glasses.

Brian might have not been involved in the one "shooting" because when they had the M203 out it was when the red truck was parked by the one of the paintball fields.
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Being negative is kinda the point. A list of douchebags that are publicly outted shows parents and "concerned" citizens that we publicly police our own.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:56 pm

CharleyNovember wrote:
Where is the Firezone Thread of Shame at when you need it? Brian, brian, brian..... Evil or Very Mad
IF i ever finish the player gallery, there will be a wanted section as well for players who have been removed from play. Ive considered sending the info to other fields as well.

It will consist of a mugshot and a nice description of the problem:

Theft
Selling fraud
Fighting/assault
Other real crimes

Cheating, along with a list of their warnings as proof.
Breaking the rules such as blind firing...
Etc. but only serious enought to have to keep warning them...

I will ban them or place them on double secret probation (animal house reference for you youngin's)
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm

If they are underage I plan on having a list of the parents addresses and phone numbers, one as an emergency precaution, but two as a means of sending them a letter for the really bad cases informing them of the problem (severe cases like fighting, vandalism and theft)
Back to top Go down
FA-Chris M
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:59 pm

"Just to point out Fucktards are not always under 18 guys."

Agreed. :-)

"because when they had the M203 out it was when the red truck was parked by the one of the paintball fields."

What's the deal with problems involving red trucks? Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Wait!!!

I did see another person there with a M203. I don't remember who it was and couldn't give you a description of the guy but he was on NVA. He had what looked like a CA socom M203 mounted in a Echo 1 stand alone launcher. It was on a black sling on his back.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Ive decided i'll let Fireman send the emails or letters since he is a teacher and LOVES to do stuff like that... Haha
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Opheria wrote:
Wait!!!

I did see another person there with a M203. I don't remember who it was and couldn't give you a description of the guy but he was on NVA. He had what looked like a CA socom M203 mounted in a Echo 1 stand alone launcher. It was on a black sling on his back.

Well damn, how many people had launchers ? LOL

Alright well we'll stop this witch hunt for now since there are multiple suspects.

Keep us informed if something of this nature occurs again!!!!!!! Please and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Wait so WHO do I have to email my contact info to?
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Correction! Brian was NOT involved in the shooting that Fireman was talking about. But none the less Brian should not have shot/let people shot his M203 in the parking lot! And it did hit people without eye protection on.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Tedder, I think Fireman might actually kill you.
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm

We should ban red trucks it is a simple as that right?
Back to top Go down
inmediasres

inmediasres

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:06 pm

AH HA HA HA HA! I love this.

Yeah. That's him. He's an idiot and I really expected a little bit better of him. It was the idiots that were with him that I blame mostly. There is maybe one of them that I think is a good kid. Opheria, the good one is the kid that was video taping at OCP that one time we were out there. His name is Matt. The one who shot the M203, Brian, is a little stoner who got some expensive gear thanks to his parents. Brian calls his hits and that's why I put up with him. When they shot the M203 at us, I just chalked it up to them being stupid. I don't particularly defend them and wouldn't mind them not attending any more games.

However, when you hook him up with the rest of the idiots out there, it probably isn't the best cocktail. When I say the other idiots, they're a couple of kids who Matt rounded up to have people to play with. They've picked up a few AEG's at Sports Authority and think they're Rambo.

We never told them about Firezone or the forum. Matt needed people to play with and got these guys so he could form a team. They sometimes play at OCP, but I think they're looking to start basing themselves out of PB World. That's how they found out about yesterday. They didn't realize it was a night game and they didn't realize they needed kill lights. That's why you saw them scrambling around at the last minute looking for lights and pushing everyone to start a game. They were having to head out early.

I can tell you by name which one of those kids I vouch for and which I don't. None of the "good ones" were involved in this situation. I don't plan on telling them much more about Firezone either. I don't think they're on here so there is nothing to ban. I never planned on bringing them to Shar's either.

If they manage to find the field or come out to another event, I'll give you guys a heads up and we'll go from there. Also, I can pass on any decisions to them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:07 pm

CharleyNovember wrote:
We should ban red trucks it is a simple as that right?

HAHAHAHAHHAA OH god I totally forgot about Justin's truck.... good times...
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Important to note that you should make sure you get the right people or you end up like Salem in the 1700's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minors at the firezone
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next