Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Minors at the firezone - Page 4 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Empty
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

Minors at the firezone

Go down 
+18
PJ-Lero
CharleyNovember
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL
Opheria
inmediasres
Archer
FA-Chris M
admin-AirborneShar
BOB W. (THOR)
JoseS13
Predator2-58
Geist
HoldenV
easy E
autoxgt
Tedder1
6FTCOW
Jacob "Badtrooper"
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Play with enough 12 year olds and you will lse reservation about shooting the everliving shit out them trust me I know....also i'd like to suggest your next op be called OP: MILF/Bukake Shar is in charge of recruiting the Asian MILF team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldwar2airsoft.com
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 pm

I follow the logic that if they have the balls to aim a weapon at me in a game then I have every right to light them up like a Christmas tree.
Back to top Go down
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:26 pm

well said opheria
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 pm

or in the case of PBW if you try to light me up in the parking lot while I'm unarmed and not wearing any eye protection and trying to hold a conversation with other people I reserve the right to unload my entire box mag in your general direction.
Back to top Go down
FA-Chris M
COLONEL-OFFICIAL AIRSMITH
FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Did that actually happen? One of them shooting you in the parking lot with no eye protection?
Back to top Go down
http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:47 pm

confused

When did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 pm

This happened prior to the start of the game.

I having a conversation with about 5-6 people next to the red truck outside the gate that leads to the parking lot when somebody opened up on the entire group of us. Me and 2-3 other people weren't wearing any eye protection. They hit me, the truck and a couple other people before the rest of the group who were geared and loaded opened up on him. He became real sorry after I went back to my car and came back and he saw me holding my M4 with the box mag on it.

Why do you think I walked around the rest of the time I was there in a pair of safety glasses.
Back to top Go down
FA-Chris M
FA-Chris M

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm

And THIS is why we should not allow under 16 (except Badtrooper).

That's FUCKING BULLSHIT! I'm sure they thought it was funny too.

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://ubcs.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=ubcs
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Opheria wrote:
This happened prior to the start of the game.

I having a conversation with about 5-6 people next to the red truck outside the gate that leads to the parking lot when somebody opened up on the entire group of us. Me and 2-3 other people weren't wearing any eye protection. They hit me, the truck and a couple other people before the rest of the group who were geared and loaded opened up on him. He became real sorry after I went back to my car and came back and he saw me holding my M4 with the box mag on it.

Why do you think I walked around the rest of the time I was there in a pair of safety glasses.

Yeah that would be the group of kids we need to get an eye on Mad 3 BB's right to below my eye!
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Why wasnt i notified of this? there would have been some kids crying to their moms when i got done with them... This is serious bullshit.

Did they play with us?

What time did this happen exactly?

i am equally pissed that you returned fire on them... Was anything said to them?

Last edited by TEDDER1 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Id like to know that too
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:35 pm

wow, i overheard some people shooting before the game, but i figured it was just messing around among friends...
Im surprised i didnt hear anything after.

Any info would really help, at the very least find out who it is and ban them from any game in florida.

OR
Firing squad?

Both
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm

It happened sometime around 4:00-4:30..? It was a M203 they shot not their Airsoft guns. Either way they should not have shot anything in the parking lot! I also wasn't aware that some people shot back at them, which is a big NO, NO!
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:40 pm

At the least a severe ass chewing in front of their peers, a requirement that thir parents be present while they are on probabtion, and trash detail...

Should we start a probationary mandate? i can put it in the Welcome center section...

Hmmmmmm... inputs on this would be cool...
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Okay I found out who's M203 it belonged to and I guess they were shooting it in the parking lot more then just that once.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Did they play with us?

Are they on this forum?
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Um I'm not sure which ones played or not, but the owner of the M203 that was being shot is Brian Bradley and I don't believe he is on Firezone forums. Inmediasres would probably be best to talk about if any of them played.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 pm

ill facebook him and post a pic, tell me if its him... BRB
Back to top Go down
HoldenV
CAPTAIN
CAPTAIN
HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah you guys need to tell us when BS like this happens cause if someone would have hit my car not only would I have chewed the little fucknut out but I would have called the police to have a report made about the damages on my vehicle. So there mommy and daddy knows what little tommy has been up too.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 pm

I gave up on the FB search... Too broad a name.

I would have called the cops as well... But i would have lost my voice by the time the cops got there LOL.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:20 pm

I didn't get there until after 17:15 and I know the difference between the sound of an AEG shooting full auto and a 40mm round going off. If I had to guess a time I'd say 17:30-17:45, 18:00 at the latest.

I also wasn't armed at the time and when I went and got my AEG I never shot it at them because it was loaded with .25s and at less than 20-25 feet would have probably caused some serious damage. I had it more for the shock and awe factor of the box mag. I did shoot it on the field to try out the new high caps I had gotten earlier in the day.

As for if they played with you guys I'm sure they did.

They've also been told that this stunt and others like it will not be tolerated and that if they pull anything like it again they will not be welcome at any other game hosted by Firezone.

I will admit that I did return fire with one of the AEGs the group had after I realized the idiot was wearing eye protection. I know that it wasn't right nor was it the mature thing to do especially in the parking lot. I'll understand and accept any punishment you guys might want to impose.

In the mean time if you have any other questions let me know.

@Pink: I know who owns the M203 launcher he's the only guy at the game that I saw who had one. I've played against him at OCP before.

@HoldenV: They weren't actually in the parking lot they were parked along the driveway outside the gate leading to the parking lot. But I can understand where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Yeah I guess I didn't think to tell any of you guys sense I'm use to those guys being idiots.
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:24 pm

I remember the M203, but not a face... No punishment is needed, you did it out of pissed-off justice, but please dont do it again... Sends the wrong signals to whoever may be watching.

Some a-holes plastered our vehicles with paintballs last time i was there... Nothing this time though.
Back to top Go down
SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

SniperTy.oneSHOToneKILL

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:25 pm

@Opheria Yeah so have I... His group of friends sorta think I'm on their team.
Back to top Go down
Opheria

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey Tedder, I've got better than a pic I've got a video of him. The guy with the M203 you're looking for is the guy in the white hat from 00:00 to 00:35 or so in this video.

@pink: I think they thought I might have been also.

Last edited by Opheria on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minors at the firezone   Minors at the firezone - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minors at the firezone
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next