Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  OFFICIAL WEBSITEOFFICIAL WEBSITE  TACTICS 101TACTICS 101  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 FacebookIcon-1    FLORIDA TEAMSFLORIDA TEAMS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  AIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINEAIRSOFT INTL MAGAZINE  TECH TALKTECH TALK  Portal  Airsofters Chat LIVEAirsofters Chat LIVE  GalleryGallery      PREVIOUS GAMESPREVIOUS GAMES  
NEW GAMES COMING FOR 2016. PM ADMIN FOR GAME INFO AND LOCATIONS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FIREZONE TACTICAL
COMING EVENTS
Nov 6
The Wasteland II

May 28
DV8-Memorial Day Game

May 29
Operation Wounded Eagle

June 5-6
End of Days (Ex Pd Game)

Latest topics
» Ghost Legion
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm by ninja

» Active Recruiting
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 pm by ninja

» Team Phalanx Airsoft NOW RECRUITING
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:43 pm by ninja

» OPERATION REAPER-WAREHOUSE CQB
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm by Steve-o

» MAC 11 RIG SETUP
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:56 pm by admin-AirborneShar

Poll
GUN OF THE MONTH PRIZE
1.Echo1 ScarL by Shwell
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Vote_lcap19%AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
2.GG DST XL by HoldenV
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
3.CA C3SG1 by Fireman
 19% [ 7 ]
4.M4 Tactical by Geebs_NRG
 19% [ 7 ]
5.CAM15A3 by Sharky
 6% [ 2 ]
6.Systema PTWMax by JDizzle
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
7. H&K21 LMG by Slinkey
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36
PIMP YOUR AEG
Congrats to this month winner,JDizzlle !
get ready for next months prize and category coming soon
 vote  here  for GUN OF THE MONTH or to enter your AEG into the contest. prize will be given to 1st place AEG.
AEG ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 6/5/10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/gp_sa_15.jpg
WINNING AEG PRIZE
BRAND NEW S&W C02 M&P 40 LICENSED
WITH ADVANCED BAXS ACCURACY SHOOTING SYSTEM
SPONSORED BY AIRSOFT RELOADED
AND FIREZONE(retail value $75)

Affiliates

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/32891111.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/masada14.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_war10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/14/54/76/48/th/th_scr11.png

Gallery
AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Empty
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 271 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
LINKS

AAR for Red Dawn

Go down 
+23
Guider
Wolverine
Boss
easy E
BOB W. (THOR)
Jacob "Badtrooper"
Nick.Wolfpack
Tedder1
PJ-Lero
BadbillyC
FA-Chris M
Evilmidget
T3K3.Wolfpack
Predator2-58
CharleyNovember
Tempestfury
6FTCOW
bluesilo6
Gecko TBJ Wild Card Squad
Geist
Schrodinger
admin-AirborneShar
SHWELL
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DNC(FKM)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
DNC(FKM)

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 am

First I have to say I had a great time out there and so did the rest of FKM.

I was the spy and as such, it is a dirty business so I tried to add some realizim to the game when I felt my cover was compromised. I hired an assasin NOT another spy. Her job was only to excecute Tedder and Cain and not relay info, capture pilot ect, as I was supposed to as the spy. Well it is a good thing I did because I literally lasted ten minutes as the spy for one reason: The death truck. Mad

I REALLY liked the whole truck idea which absolutely caught me and all the wolverines by complete surprise. I was stalking Cain for an execution when the truck literally pulls up to me from twelve feet away and all of a sudden several rifles stick out of the thing and destroy me. I was using a sniper rifle and the only thing I can compare this to is the scene when neo-nazi crazies in the "smoking aces" movie pull up to ben afleck and gun him and his crew down. I agree the vehicles should have a bit more rules in the future but I really love to see vehicles in a game , so thanks a lot to the guys that donated their truck for the mother land. I can also officially say that I was the death truck's first kill, ironically!

I think for the most part the game went very smoothly and shar and crew did a great job. I only saw an issue with one player towards the end of the day that did not call his hits because I KNOW my sniper, M60 gunner and including myself hit him many times and he did not call, but that is a very minute problem to an otherwise great event.

I would also like to thank everyone who went against us at the very end of the day for the classic swarm and defend, it was intense!

I would like to say that portajohns for the ladies is a must and in order to utilize the entire field there should be more buildings and like Tedder suggested, a two story building on the berm would be a crazy but very effective fort.
Back to top Go down
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:05 am

although its a 45 min drive to Firezone from my house, im sure that if shar set up the right date, got a post going, find materials or people with materials, i know i would come out to help build buildings, bunkers, pill boxes, tunnels, w/e.
And have a free for all lunch break at the local fast food joints
Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
WildFire

WildFire

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:32 am

I know one idea that worked well at previous fields was get there early and work half the day on improving the field and play the last half of the day. Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:32 am

DNC like I said when we were respawning together at the POW camp, I am sorry for us shooting you guys. We didn't know you were the spy nor did we notice that you were wearing Tiger Stripe. I apologized as we were driving away that you were Russian from your camo.

This was my fault, I failed to find out who the spy was.

If you makes you feel better on that particular drive-by we got at least 10 kills, and I was the only guy who got out on the truck. Hope to see you at the next game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 am

i told everyone he was a spy at the russian briefing... see why i told u guys to listen to briefing badtrooper ??? lol
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
bluesilo6

bluesilo6

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm

the guy that came with A.sword, Jason has all the wood you will ever need 4 buildings and such. he would donate I'm sure if someone asked him..just talk to curt.
Back to top Go down
admin-AirborneShar
GENERAL
GENERAL
admin-AirborneShar

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:03 pm

my dad owns a demolition company. I got more wood than home depot. what i need is people coming and helping not just "saying" they are coming....
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/sharsworldofairsoft/
Jacob "Badtrooper"
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:04 pm

We weren't there for that Shar, we were at the truck prepping it while you guys went over that. I wasn't really needed for that though so I should have went.

I can probally help you out with a building project after you get back from S. America, I'm busy until then....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/co-captian/
Schrodinger

Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:15 pm

I'm more than willing to help, but I'd really rather not take my car over a curb again - it only barely makes it, and it won't go through mud. If it could be arranged that I meet someone with a truck somewhere ahead of time, though, I'd really like to come out and get my hands dirty.
Back to top Go down
WildFire

WildFire

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:19 pm

I would love to help make the field better if I can. School schedule depending of course, but making that field better would be worth my time. And I'm with Schrodinger, I'll need a ride to the field cause my car won't make it
Back to top Go down
PJ-Lero

PJ-Lero

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:20 pm

il jump on this wagon with wildfire and schrodinger, basically, i scratch your back (help build awesome junk) you scratch mine (i get to use said awesome junk)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/skeeterairsoft
Predator2-58
COLONEL
COLONEL
Predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 am

if we can do a late start ill see about driving up. just need a few weeks notice so i can make plans
Back to top Go down
bluesilo6

bluesilo6

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 am

i live all the way in deltona, and am working on getting back my license, but Monday through Thursday I'm your slave if you can get me out there, please no leather or whips
its to hot for that ish!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bluesilo6

bluesilo6

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 am

but 4real I'll come and work just let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
Tedder1
GENERAL
GENERAL
Tedder1

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:48 am

admin-AirborneShar wrote:
my dad owns a demolition company. I got more wood than home depot. what i need is people coming and helping not just "saying" they are coming....
we do need 2x4s!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tempestfury

Tempestfury

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Depending on my kids' ever changing weekend schedule, I might be able to come and help.
Back to top Go down
BOB W. (THOR)
SERGEANT
SERGEANT
BOB W. (THOR)

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 am

Hey Supreme Commander if you make a work day make it on Sunday I work 6 days a week only day off is Sunday . Just give a couple weeks notice. I will bring all my cordless tools . Bob. Ps, my little tiny car jumps the curb just fine. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAR for Red Dawn   AAR for Red Dawn - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAR for Red Dawn
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4